New case reccomendations?

DudeWhatTheN

Budget (including currency): Possibly under 250

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I need a new case that can fit my front three 140 fans, 240 (but want to switch to 360) AIO and rear fan. I was looking at the upcoming NV9 from phanteks but i fear that is a bit too large, plus getting a full-tower just to fit my fans seems a little extreme.

2 minutes ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I need a new case that can fit my front three 140 fans, 240 (but want to switch to 360) AIO and rear fan. I was looking at the upcoming NV9 from phanteks but i fear that is a bit too large, plus getting a full-tower just to fit my fans seems a little extreme.

Why are you set on reusing existing fans?

Is the motherboard ATX?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

2 minutes ago, brob said:

Why are you set on reusing existing fans?

Is the motherboard ATX?

I have 4x Corsair ll140s and I don't feel like throwing them away just yet, it just seems like a waste.

Yes my mobo is ATX btw

16 minutes ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

Take a look at the Lian Li Lancool 3. It can fit 3x14cm fans on the front, 3x14cm (or a 420mm AIO) on top, one 14cm on the read. It has 2 glass doors on both sides and doors to access the the PSU and the storage devices. I bought this for my personal rig purely for its all 14cm fan capacity.

https://lian-li.com/product/lancool-iii/

1 minute ago, Jon-Slow said:

Take a look at the Lian Li Lancool 3. It can fit 3x14cm fans on the front, 3x14cm (or a 420mm AIO) on top, one 14cm on the read. It has 2 glass doors on both sides and doors to access the the PSU and the storage devices. I bought this for my personal rig purely for its all 14cm fan capacity.

https://lian-li.com/product/lancool-iii/

Yes, that seems like a nice case, I'll definetely add that to my options. Does some other case come to mind?

Really fallen in love with everything Fractal Design makes except the Terra and those old 2010 horizontal mini ITX cases. I can also see myself getting the O11 Vision or H6 Flow. All within your budget.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

1 minute ago, venomtail said:

Really fallen in love with everything Fractal Design makes except the Terra and those old 2010 horizontal mini ITX cases. I can also see myself getting the O11 Vision or H6 Flow. All within your budget.

I really like the pop air xl from fractal design, but that and along with your other reccomendations dont fit my front three 140 fans, a shame since i really like fractal design too.

12 minutes ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

Yes, that seems like a nice case, I'll definetely add that to my options. Does some other case come to mind?

Honestly not for me, I've done a ton of looking becuase I was replacing my 8 year old chassis and Lancool III was the only one with so many wins at this price point, and the all 14cm fan slots, and place for a 420mm AIO. I could not find anything like it at under 150$, and I'm really happy with it.

It also comes with 4x14cm Lian Li fans, they are decent at airflow. The noise is not as quiet as an Arctic P14 under 40% rpm, but still very quiet. I've replaced them with my Arctic p14s tho.

4 minutes ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

I really like the pop air xl from fractal design, but that and along with your other reccomendations dont fit my front three 140 fans, a shame since i really like fractal design too.

O11 does support 3x140 but yea, H6 Flow have up 3x140 support in favour of the shape, it does have 2x140 at the bottom tho for fans.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

50 minutes ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

I have 4x Corsair ll140s and I don't feel like throwing them away just yet, it just seems like a waste.

Yes my mobo is ATX btw

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/z4KKHx/phanteks-eclipse-g500a-drgb-fanless-atx-mid-tower-case-ph-ec500ga_dbk01b

2 hours ago, DudeWhatTheN said:

I've been eyeing the g500a for a while but I don't really like the mesh on the front, I wish there was a swappable option for glass

Hard to have good airflow with a glass front.