Best dashcam with cabin view?

I know his video was not focused on this specific market and it’s over a year old at this point so I was wondering does anyone have any recommendations for this market? Ideally under 200 

I have a Viofo A229 Duo that I have been happy with so far.  It's a dual camera 2K resolution setup.   The second camera is separate from the main unit so you can put it virtually anywhere in your vehicle, the cable is barely long enough to reach the back of a Yukon XL and I have it looking out the back window.  It's a little over your price range at $230usd but it's the only one I have personal experience with.

If your looking for something to do face/passenger recognition (Uber/Lift driver) it may not be the best as the rear camera doesn't have any extra illumination and it may make inside shots too dark at night.

I've had good luck with ROVE. The R3 ($200 USD on sale) has a front, cabin, and rear camera. The rear camera can be mounted anywhere in the cabin. I am not sure how many micro SD cards you need...

I have the R2 model, and I mean the 4k resolution is noticeably better than 1080p with this brand, but all the resolutions are way too compressed to clearly read license plate numbers unless you are very close.