Waterforce cooler gigabyte

stuckonthis

For some reason the cooler display has changed from showing the cpu temp to showing the GHz instead, is there a way to change the display back? I don't know what software is supposed to do this because gigabyte forgot to add f*king drivers for their components.

1 hour ago, stuckonthis said:

For some reason the cooler display has changed from showing the cpu temp to showing the GHz instead, is there a way to change the display back? I don't know what software is supposed to do this because gigabyte forgot to add f*king drivers for their components.

Nobody does that anymore, did you try googling the product name and visiting gigabyte page for that product before posting here ?

R9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240, Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2, 2x16GB Kingston FuryX 3800MHZ CL18 Hynix DJR "Tuned" , Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC, Windows 11

1 hour ago, KnoT said:

Nobody does that anymore, did you try googling the product name and visiting gigabyte page for that product before posting here ?

Of course I did and it wasn't there when I downloaded it, and what do you mean "Nobody does that anymore" ???

2 hours ago, stuckonthis said:

Of course I did and it wasn't there when I downloaded it, and what do you mean "Nobody does that anymore" ???

Manufactures dont provide drivers on CDs or other physical media they simply point you where to download them, you could try this tho https://www.gigabyte.com/Consumer/Software/GIGABYTE-Control-Center/global/

R9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240, Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2, 2x16GB Kingston FuryX 3800MHZ CL18 Hynix DJR "Tuned" , Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC, Windows 11

On 12/17/2023 at 6:47 PM, KnoT said:

Manufactures dont provide drivers on CDs or other physical media they simply point you where to download them, you could try this tho https://www.gigabyte.com/Consumer/Software/GIGABYTE-Control-Center/global/

i see what you mean about the media, I actually found it I think windows 11 installed it but when i went to that site to download a driver all it does is say stupid things like "device not found" after machine has just booted up.  I think that website is useless.

waterforce is usually aorus branded gigabyte product.. try aorus engine and..... rgbfusion..   i have two waterforce 2080ti's and for a few years rgbfusion didn't recognize the second card..  their software are generaly crappy too..... 

i redownloaded the latest GCS and I was able to access the water cooler fans and mobo rgb, but now I have lost my shortcut, I have gone into the directory but there is nothing there to "send to desktop" also the GCS shows nothing else except my mobo and cooler, you can't even download anything from the app either and to top it all off there isn't even an exit button you just have to x out of it, what a shitty piece of software for it's over priced hardware.  So is there a way i can get that fusion short cut back?

5 hours ago, stuckonthis said:

i redownloaded the latest GCS and I was able to access the water cooler fans and mobo rgb, but now I have lost my shortcut, I have gone into the directory but there is nothing there to "send to desktop" also the GCS shows nothing else except my mobo and cooler, you can't even download anything from the app either and to top it all off there isn't even an exit button you just have to x out of it, what a shitty piece of software for it's over priced hardware.  So is there a way i can get that fusion short cut back?

reinstall an older version.... i've had issues with aorus software since i bought my 2080ti's.. fusion is that worst... they finaly made it work again after 4 years ... but that's no guarantee it works for others ... 

20 hours ago, Robchil said:

reinstall an older version.... i've had issues with aorus software since i bought my 2080ti's.. fusion is that worst... they finaly made it work again after 4 years ... but that's no guarantee it works for others ... 

I found it in my Aorus app centre which I only found in my hidden tool bar on the bottom right of my screen, I downloaded it from there and it gave me the proper version that I had before with my little shortcut, It looks like a combination of windows 11 and gigabyte being awkward, and I don't like the fact that I had to do it that way to fix the issue.