What kinda phone do I need to run the gta trilogy de?

VirusDumb
Go to solution Solved by jre84,

sd 845 and up. so a s9 or better and it will run fine, anything less and you will get choppy performance and lag spikes

So the definitive edition is out on Android and iOS through Netflix today, no one gives a crap about it, on YouTube there's only 2 videos about it one is the trailer from gta series video, other is Netflix gaming's announcement, now I went ahead to get my 30 day free trial to try them, but I'm running a oppo a12, which it said it isn't compatible with, wasn't surprised at all, then I tried from a oppo a78 5g, still didn't work, I don't really keep up to tech content on yt much these days, so idk what kind of phone do I need to run this?

I know this isn't what you asked but those games already had mobile ports which were solid and should run on older phones just fine.

3 minutes ago, thevictor390 said:

I know this isn't what you asked but those games already had mobile ports which were solid and should run on older phones just fine.

I know, I want the definitive edition tho cuz it's free with the Netflix subscription

34 minutes ago, VirusDumb said:

I know, I want the definitive edition tho cuz it's free with the Netflix subscription

The other versions are also free and more customizable

AMD 3600x, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL14, GTX 1080, and Ungodly Amounts of Storage

1 hour ago, ItTakes2ToMango said:

The other versions are also free and more customizable

Nah, I just want the definitive edition, and the other versions are paid, I have played them on PC over with thousands of hours, I just want to play them on a phone with fortnite graphics

1 minute ago, VirusDumb said:

Nah, I just want the definitive edition, and the other versions are paid 

I mean sure, but it sounds like it doesn't work on your tech and you can get literally all the same bells and whistles for free that will work

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 12:52 PM, ItTakes2ToMango said:

I mean sure, but it sounds like it doesn't work on your tech and you can get literally all the same bells and whistles for free that will work

Why is it that you keep saying the other versions are free? It's not appearing so on the Play Store, nor on iOS - they're about seven dollars each.

48 minutes ago, ccnow said:

Why is it that you keep saying the other versions are free? It's not appearing so on the Play Store, nor on iOS - they're about seven dollars each.

Emulators? Don't need the app when you can play the actual game, with mods, upscaled, and performing better than it did on the original consoles with much better configuration and utility.

3 hours ago, ItTakes2ToMango said:

Emulators? Don't need the app when you can play the actual game, with mods, upscaled, and performing better than it did on the original consoles with much better configuration and utility.

Oh come on then, don't go around telling people it's free like that. Using the same logic my car is free too, you just need to steal it.

11 hours ago, ccnow said:

Oh come on then, don't go around telling people it's free like that. Using the same logic my car is free too, you just need to steal it.

pirating a decades old game you most likely have already paid for once =/= stealing a car

I've got nothing for you if you can't put that together

• 5 weeks later...

sd 845 and up. so a s9 or better and it will run fine, anything less and you will get choppy performance and lag spikes