Like Farming.

jugster42

After listening to your live stream last night on YouTube I remembered this article, and though you guys might be interested,

Like a lot of people who use Facebook get really annoyed with all the "Click Like to Save this baby kitten, or Share for 1000 prayers.." And the shear amount of muppets that think it will have ANY impact....

We it has a name, its called Like Farming, and there is a reason for it... MONEY..... Read the blog below and it all starts to mark sense...

(My first News article... So be kind! :P )

;)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upgrade-your-life/facebook-scam-alert---what-really-happens-when-you--like--150959399.html

Facebook is the devil, this is known. 

Did you see that post on the onion where they spoofed the cia referring to zuckerberg as the supreme overlord for inventing a voluntary service where the majority of the population tracks their own movements and habits without any government spy programs?

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I hadn't seen that, truly epic :)

I suspected this was what was going on :/

On a side note: MY EYES!!!

prism-jpg_150648.jpg

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

But then there are also terrible people like me who use adblock, lol

I'm sure Zuckerberg is spending millions on searching for these pages /s. They're probably just taking down the ones which are too obvious so as not to let them tarnish their name more than it already is...