Finally hit my “screw it” level of build a pc.

My last water cooling adventure was in 2006 with a Core 2 Quad lol.
Previous build to this one was a 10900 and a 3080 with 32gb ram and 2tb nvme. Great system but the heat got a little high. This time I wanted to build something dumb and my last one for a while.

Case: Corsair obsidian series 1000d with top fan tray swapped for second dual 480mm fan tray.

Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS Z790 Dark Hero

CPU: Intel I9-14900KF

GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX 4090 OC edition

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 48GB X 4 PC5 54400 = 192GB

SSD: Samsung 990 Pro 4TB M.2

PSU: Asus ROG Thor 1200 Platinum ii

Liquid cooling: 2 EKWB Quantum kinetic TBE 300 D5 water pumps. All hardline tubing is Corsair XT 14mm satin clear tube. 3D printed mount for the two water pumps to mount to the 120mm fan mount that goes to the 3.5 hdd bays. 

System 1

CPU liquid cooling is Corsair XC7 RGB Elite LCD CPU water block, (2) Corsair Hydro XR7 480mm radiators with (16) ThermalTake SWAFAN EX 12 fans in push pull configuration. With Corsair Hydro XL8 coolant in blue.

System 2 

GPU cooing EK Quantum Vector Strix RTX 4090 water block, (2) Corsair Hydro XR7 360mm radiators, (12) ThermalTake SWAFAN EX 12 fans in push pull configuration. With Corsair Hydro XL8 coolant in Green.

I got the Corsair MP600 4tb SSD to add to the GPU loop but the M.2 slot by the motherboard I/o made the pluming not fit. I also wanted to make both water cooling systems dual 480mm radiators but the thickness of the rads made that not possible, and I didn’t want to shrink the thickness of all the radiators to make it work. 

Overall I am very happy with the setup, and hope to not build another for a while. 

IMG_0419.thumb.jpeg.e9624c5450add609eec1eb839438b63d.jpeg

Now put her on a scale

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

35 minutes ago, SorryBella said:

Now put her on a scale

Ahaha no. I broke my collar bone the day I got it booted so I haven’t really even played on it yet. Maybe after I heal up I will give it a go but to get it from the garage up to the office was a two person job for sure lol. 

nice my pc i wont be able to life when im done no idea how im moving when i have to move...🤷‍♂️

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 12/12/2023 at 10:01 PM, thrasher_565 said:

nice my pc i wont be able to life when im done no idea how im moving when i have to move...🤷‍♂️

On my last build I kept the case box and packed the tower back into it and moved very carefully. 
We will see what happens with this one since the Corsair case box is okay but not intended to have all the extra weight in it. 

9 hours ago, SupremeChosenOne said:

On my last build I kept the case box and packed the tower back into it and moved very carefully. 
We will see what happens with this one since the Corsair case box is okay but not intended to have all the extra weight in it. 

ya im not packing this in to a box...

pc picks 019.jpg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links