Icue software

StoryVFX

Hello so im having some issues with icue its not detecting my AIO, my aio is also from corsair its h100x rgb elite and its just not showing up so i cant control fans speeds and aio pump speed ... image.thumb.png.22c8cc05dda099392df1229397859ddd.png

3 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

Hello so im having some issues with icue its not detecting my AIO, my aio is also from corsair its h100x rgb elite and its just not showing up so i cant control fans speeds and aio pump speed ... image.thumb.png.22c8cc05dda099392df1229397859ddd.png

Did you recently install the AIO? If so, did you connect the USB cable? (iCUE controls over USB)

2 minutes ago, NavyCobra1417 said:

Did you recently install the AIO? If so, did you connect the USB cable? (iCUE controls over USB)

What usb cable ? the 2 cabels coming out of the AIO head is one for rgb and other is for aio pump both are connected and i can see and hear the pump running and in other software i downloaded the pump rpm is moving too so idk man

theres a usb cable port on the pump, i believe the cable itself is in the box somewhere as it doesnt come connected from factory. you have to hook that up to a usb header on the motherboard

21 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

IIRC, H100x is of the X lineup, X lineup isn't made to be controlled with icue.

You control it through motherboard's software / BIOS

Hence why it didnt ship with USB2 cable.

If you want to control the RGB through icue, you will have to buy a corsair hub and connect the 4 pin corsair connector to the hub.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

6 minutes ago, matt0725 said:

theres a usb cable port on the pump, i believe the cable itself is in the box somewhere as it doesnt come connected from factory. you have to hook that up to a usb header on the motherboard

I'm not following, i have corsair h100x rgb elite and nowhere in the box was there a usb power cable those are the only 2 cables comming out of the aio

20231202_201437.jpg

2 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

I'm not following, i have corsair h100x rgb elite and nowhere in the box was there a usb power cable those are the only 2 cables comming out of the aio

20231202_201437.jpg

What's on the other end of those cables?

6 minutes ago, NavyCobra1417 said:

What's on the other end of those cables?

The y spliter and all fan cabels and stuff, the tach cabel for the AIO is connected to CPU_FAN on my mobo

18 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

IIRC, H100x is of the X lineup, X lineup isn't made to be controlled with icue.

If you want to control the RGB through icue, you will have to buy a corsair hub and connect the 4 pin corsair connector to the hub.

This cant be right, you mean i cant control my fan speed and AIO pump speed?

19 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

What motherboard software would that be, i have asus rog strix asus rog strix b650-a 

5 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

You can, through Armoury Crate (If I remember right you have an ASUS motherboard), or through BIOS.

If you followed my guide in your other post for help, your Pump currently should be in PUMP header, which runs static speed (max all the time).

Pump header usually uncontrollable, meaning it will just make run 100% all the time. As stated in the motherboard manual.

IIRC it's better for pump to not ramp up and down.

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

2 minutes ago, StoryVFX said:

It looks like the default configuration is to use motherboard software. Corsair website seems to indicate that you'd need to add an icue controller, such as commander core xt, to get icue control of the device.

5 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

You can, through Armoury Crate (If I remember right you have an ASUS motherboard), or through BIOS.

If you followed my guide in your other post for help, your Pump currently should be in PUMP header, which runs static speed (max all the time).

Pump header usually uncontrollable, meaning it will just make run 100% all the time. As stated in the motherboard manual.

IIRC it's better for pump to not ramp up and down.

Ok thank you for your help, again xD im stupid for asking too many questions lol thanks a lot for ur help the other days too. 

1 minute ago, StoryVFX said:

Ok thank you for your help, again xD im stupid for asking too many questions lol thanks a lot for ur help the other days too. 

No problem.

image.png.fbbae32023037fc2ec735cce6d996e74.png

CPU_FAN & CPU_OPT is marked as shared, meaning the two headers will work as one.
If you change the curve for CPU_FAN header, the same curve will be automatically applied to CPU_OPT.

And as you can see, AIO_PUMP header is marked as Full-Speed.

This usually the case for all AIO_PUMP header on other motherboard as well.

Refresh before you reply

15 hours ago, StoryVFX said:

You're not stupid. When I got my Corsair parts, the documentation was poor so I had to figure things out and ask questions. Basically, with some brands, there are multiple product lines that may or may not play well with each other without a bridging device (like that controller).

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂