Help finding a PC Case?

I'm in the market for a PC case but I'm having a hard time finding one that fits my needs.

I want to have 3x 120mm intakes in the front, an H100i in exhaust pull config at the top and a 140mm for rear exhaust.

I saw the NZXT H440 and it's awesome because the edge at the top and front hide the fans and it looks great but the lack of proper ventilation is a deal breaker. Are there any cases like it that have better ventilation?

I liked the Corsair 540 Air too but all the fans will be visible and I'm using Noctua's...

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

corsair obsidian 450D, but it only fits 2 120's in the front. But I have it myself with all the stock fans and it cools great

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

The Arc midi R2 by fractal design seems to be almost what you describe except that is fits 2x120mm/140mm fans in the front but not 3x120mm. Otherwise it has no problem to fit a H100i (and hide the fans in pull) aswell as having a slot for a 140mm in the rear. Airflow is not an issue in that case either.

Why would you listen to me? I'm just some random guy on the internet!

The Arc midi R2 by fractal design seems to be almost what you describe except that is fits 2x120mm/140mm fans in the front but not 3x120mm. Otherwise it has no problem to fit a H100i (and hide the fans in pull) aswell as having a slot for a 140mm in the rear. Airflow is not an issue in that case either.

I see you have a NZXT H440, how are you temps? Do you think it do oke with 3 NF12's, 2 on the H100i and an A14 in the back?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.