Do i need any other cables?

Rubixxxx
Go to solution Solved by Dedayog,
24 minutes ago, Rubixxxx said:

ive got this: PSU Corsair RM750x (2021) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

and this is the rest of the partlist: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BPF9t7

please let me know if i need to buy any extra cables to connect something like a rgb controller

No, the components come with all the cables. 

4 threads about cables... 

Do i need anything else (and by anything i mean ANYTHING), mostly in the small cables like some adapter for the fans, some other stuff that my motherboard doesnt have and where i have to put in some splitter. also, do i need the "Angitu for Corsair Fan RGB ARGB Adapter Cables" for my fans, because there is a controller with them but i dont know if it will connect to the same software as my corsair controller (or do i need extra cables to plug these controllers in so that they even run). And do i need all these other "Angitu for Corsair Fan RGB ARGB Adapter Cables" for the argb or can i just daisy chain them together and still use the signalRGB app to controll them seperatly.

This is my partlist: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BPF9t7

These are all the other things that i will put in the pc:

Monitor ASUS ROG STRIX XXG27AQ 68.58 cm Monitor , Black: Amazon.de 630$

Glow cable 2x8 PIN Mars Gaming MCA-WT, ARGB Liquid Cooling Tube Case, 30 Adjustable Ultra Bright ARGB LEDs, Eco Soft Silicone, Full Compatibility, 330 mm: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 30$

Glow cable 24 PIN Mars Gaming MCA-WT, ARGB Liquid Cooling Tube Case, 30 Adjustable Ultra Bright ARGB LEDs, Eco Soft Silicone, Full Compatibility, 330 mm: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 30$

RGB Stips Phanteks Neon Digital RGB LED Strip Combo Set PC-LED Strips 400 mm RGB PH-NELEDKT_CMBO 2 x 400 mm : Amazon.de: Lighting30$

ARGB Gpu halter EZDIY-FAB 5 V 3 Pin RGB Graphics Card Holder, RGB LED Video Card Tendon Holder Holder, GPU Holder, Motherboard Sync-309-1: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 20$

RGB motherboard “holder” AsiaHorse ARGB Motherboard Light Strip, 28 Independently Addressable RGB, 5V 3 Pin Motherboard Aura Sync, Lightsaber-X LED PC Parts Kit, Compatible with ATX: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 25$

Rgb controller Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT, Digitale Steuerung der RGB-Beleuchtung und Lüfterdrehzahl Schwarz: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 70$

RGB controller cable Amazon.com: Angitu for Corsair Fan RGB ARGB Adapter Cable with Black PET Sleeved HD LL120 140 QL 3Pin 4Pin Fan to 5V 3Pin RGB LED Cable 50cm (4P Male to RGB) : Elektronik & Foto 13$ x 10 (130)

Please just let me know if there is something because i dont want to stand there, with every single part in my hands, having to wait some 7 days for one cable to arrive so that the pc will work

I know that RGB doesn't make my PC 10 times faster...but at least 2 times

11 minutes ago, Rubixxxx said:

Do i need anything else (and by anything i mean ANYTHING), mostly in the small cables like some adapter for the fans, some other stuff that my motherboard doesnt have and where i have to put in some splitter. also, do i need the "Angitu for Corsair Fan RGB ARGB Adapter Cables" for my fans, because there is a controller with them but i dont know if it will connect to the same software as my corsair controller (or do i need extra cables to plug these controllers in so that they even run). And do i need all these other "Angitu for Corsair Fan RGB ARGB Adapter Cables" for the argb or can i just daisy chain them together and still use the signalRGB app to controll them seperatly.

These are all the other things that i will put in the pc:

Monitor ASUS ROG STRIX XXG27AQ 68.58 cm Monitor , Black: Amazon.de 630$

Glow cable 2x8 PIN Mars Gaming MCA-WT, ARGB Liquid Cooling Tube Case, 30 Adjustable Ultra Bright ARGB LEDs, Eco Soft Silicone, Full Compatibility, 330 mm: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 30$

Glow cable 24 PIN Mars Gaming MCA-WT, ARGB Liquid Cooling Tube Case, 30 Adjustable Ultra Bright ARGB LEDs, Eco Soft Silicone, Full Compatibility, 330 mm: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 30$

RGB Stips Phanteks Neon Digital RGB LED Strip Combo Set PC-LED Strips 400 mm RGB PH-NELEDKT_CMBO 2 x 400 mm : Amazon.de: Lighting30$

ARGB Gpu halter EZDIY-FAB 5 V 3 Pin RGB Graphics Card Holder, RGB LED Video Card Tendon Holder Holder, GPU Holder, Motherboard Sync-309-1: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 20$

RGB motherboard “holder” AsiaHorse ARGB Motherboard Light Strip, 28 Independently Addressable RGB, 5V 3 Pin Motherboard Aura Sync, Lightsaber-X LED PC Parts Kit, Compatible with ATX: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 25$

Rgb controller Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT, Digitale Steuerung der RGB-Beleuchtung und Lüfterdrehzahl Schwarz: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 70$

RGB controller cable Amazon.com: Angitu for Corsair Fan RGB ARGB Adapter Cable with Black PET Sleeved HD LL120 140 QL 3Pin 4Pin Fan to 5V 3Pin RGB LED Cable 50cm (4P Male to RGB) : Elektronik & Foto 13$ x 10 (130)

Please just let me know if there is something because i dont want to stand there, with every single part in my hands, having to wait some 7 days for one cable to arrive so that the pc will work

that monitor choice is uhh questionable... and that list is also questionable espically since you have the wrong country selected

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

My guy has his priorities completely fucked lol. Are you really going to spend over 300€ on RGB shit and then neglect your GPU choice? 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

@Failure 101 wdym wrong country, i selected Austira/Österreich. also what is the problem with the monitor

@FloRolf ill probably put some stuff away, but i wont upgrade the GPU

like 130$ of that rgb shit is for some cables, and i am asking if i really need them but i only get not useful answers

5 minutes ago, Rubixxxx said:

@Failure 101 wdym wrong country, i selected Austira/Österreich. also what is the problem with the monitor

You can get basically the same monitor for 200$

3 minutes ago, Rubixxxx said:

like 130$ of that rgb shit is for some cables, and i am asking if i really need them but i only get not useful answers

You don’t need them at all

Do i need  to spend 130$ on random cables for rgb? do i need the "Angitu for Corsair Fan RGB ARGB Adapter Cables" for my fans(thermaltake swafan ex12), because there is a controller with them but i dont know if it will connect to the same software as my corsair controller (or do i need extra cables to plug these controllers in so that they even run). And do i need all these other "Angitu for Corsair Fan RGB ARGB Adapter Cables" for the argb or can i just daisy chain them together and still use the signalRGB app to controll them seperatly.

This is the controller and the cables that i need to plug in non corsair rgb:

Rgb controller Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT, Digitale Steuerung der RGB-Beleuchtung und Lüfterdrehzahl Schwarz: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 70$

RGB controller cable Amazon.com: Angitu for Corsair Fan RGB ARGB Adapter Cable with Black PET Sleeved HD LL120 140 QL 3Pin 4Pin Fan to 5V 3Pin RGB LED Cable 50cm (4P Male to RGB) : Elektronik & Foto 13$ x 10 (130)

how many do i need

like do i need them for the fans, because there ais a controller with them, but i dont know if i can use both of them at the same time

Why don't you plug your Swafans in the board directly?

They just need one fan header and one RGB

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

8 minutes ago, Rubixxxx said:

how many do i need

None

do i have enough plugs for that?

@PDifolco

7 minutes ago, Rubixxxx said:

do i have enough plugs for that?

@PDifolco

You don't need any controller, I've  got an AIO plus 4 case fans (3 with RGB) and only use my case fan hub

If you want Corsair stuff, buy Corsair fans and use their commander hub

Else with swafans being clippable/chainable you can so without any hub, you board has several headers

image.png.c4ad3ef06466c4866aec5e64b5c9d4a6.png

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

all of them together have like 7 5v 3pin ports

2 minutes ago, Rubixxxx said:

Didn't know it was a Christmas tree as well 😄

For the strips & other rgb non-fan stuff I'd get a cheap hub like this 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VVFLED-Splitter-Extension-Compatible-Gigabyte/dp/B09QY8VSRY/ref=sr_1_9?crid=2Y0IVJLCSCZIN&keywords=rgb+strip+hub&qid=1701287416&sprefix=rgb+strip+hub%2Caps%2C285&sr=8-9

The rest can go the board, the 3xSwafans only need 1 header, AIO pump, AIO fans and back fan one each

You can also get a cheap RGB fan hub to make this even cleaner, something like this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DeepCool-Lighting-Control-Occupying-Motherboard/dp/B0B9GGFDT2/ref=sr_1_3?crid=7AG4AR7P20VF&keywords=rgb%2Bfan%2Bhub&qid=1701287660&sprefix=rgb%2Bfan%2Bhu%2Caps%2C232&sr=8-3&th=1

Less than £30 total 🙂 

i heard that a hub can only copy the same effect on every single product, but if i want to use some effects from the signalRGB app then i need to have a Controller right? i found this controller online Zalman Compatible Z-SYNC ARGB Controller, USB 2.0: Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories for 40$ and it can controll every LED individually

ive got this: PSU Corsair RM750x (2021) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

please let me know if i need to buy any extra cables to connect something like a rgb controller

24 minutes ago, Rubixxxx said:

No, the components come with all the cables. 

4 threads about cables... 

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

-= Topics Merge =-

Please do not repost Topics. Thank you.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

what can i do if nobody responses to the topic that i sent