Better Hoodie Strings

I've been wearing one of these zippered CAT hoodies for a few months now. The way the strings go inside is fantastic and not something I've really seen anywhere else. I think they did it for workwear reasons like not having hoodie strings getting caught in moving parts. Whatever the case, having the strings inside is fantastic. Non-visible strings makes the hoodie look significantly less like something a high school or college kid would wear, but still maintains all the functionality of a hoodie. The attached images don't show it off well, but inside strings also gives the opportunity to have fun colored strings that function as mostly hidden accent colors. Similarly those yellow fabric loops that hold the strings in place inside the hoodie are a good splash of color and definitely a place for some stealth branding. Though they are visible more often than you'd expect if you tend to wear it slightly unzipped. The strings being inside is also more impactful that you'd think. No dangling when you lean over, no landing in food while you cook, and no bouncing all over when you run. Also for anyone with sensory concerns, not having dangling hoodie strings is amazing! 10/10 would recommend! Would love to see something similar on LTT hoodies in the future! 

Camo CAT hoodie fully zippedWhite CAT hoodie 1/4 unzipped, showing strings

I like this idea, though generally you can tuck the hoodie strings into the hoodie and it achieves the same effect (not as well, but similar). Would have to see what LTT would make of it, I think in terms of "style" only certain color schemes would work, as it wouldn't work if you have the hoodie strings and other similar "bits" be the same color as the hoodie (like the one you provided, or many of LTT's basic hoodies), but otherwise it seems like a neat idea.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"