Clearence Issue with Build

Hi there, I have ordered these parts and most of these have arrived now. Though I just watched a video yesterday saying how the arctic cooler has clearence issues with ram and so does the case, and I’m worried that it’s not going to fit, if so, does anyone have any recommendations around a different cooler 240mm since I want it to be top mounted.

list for build, keep in mind, cl36 was used instead of cl 30

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Lw866D

13 minutes ago, Shack10101 said:

Hi there, I have ordered these parts and most of these have arrived now. Though I just watched a video yesterday saying how the arctic cooler has clearence issues with ram and so does the case, and I’m worried that it’s not going to fit, if so, does anyone have any recommendations around a different cooler 240mm since I want it to be top mounted.

list for build, keep in mind, cl36 was used instead of cl 30

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Lw866D

No 240+ AIO will top mount with 44mm Z5 Neo modules according to the North manual, see page 33.

The most economical solution is to front mount the AIO. Otherwise you will have to change the memory kit to Vengeance (non RGB) or Flare X5.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

11 minutes ago, brob said:

No 240+ AIO will top mount with 44mm Z5 Neo modules according to the North manual, see page 33.

The most economical solution is to front mount the AIO. Otherwise you will have to change the memory kit to Vengeance (non RGB) or Flare X5.

So currently will not fit?

13 hours ago, Shack10101 said:

So currently will not fit?

Not only will the Liquid Freezer II AIO likely not fit but fit of other AIO with tall memory is highly dependent on motherboard as well as AIO. (There are small variations on memory slot positioning.)

Have you looked through the North User Manual? It should provide the answers you seek.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.