LG TV spazzing out and going back to normal

CHaSeDKnave

I got a second hand TV (LG 49UH603V-ZE) and the guy swears it worked fine. After I plugged it in it seems to go blurry with lines (as seen in video) and back to normal again. Anyone know what causes this and If I can fix it? Even if it means opening it up and replacing something. 

42 minutes ago, CHaSeDKnave said:

I got a second hand TV (LG 49UH603V-ZE) and the guy swears it worked fine. After I plugged it in it seems to go blurry with lines (as seen in video) and back to normal again. Anyone know what causes this and If I can fix it? Even if it means opening it up and replacing something. 

Video wont play for me but that sounds like when the bonding on the ribbon cable starts to fail on the panel.  Does it get better the longer you leave it on, basically once its warmed up?

Its pretty much a panel replacement job if so which likely costs more than a new TV.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

It seems to be quite consistent no matter how long it is on. Oof I was hoping it was just a loose connection or something in transporting it. 

So to try to learn about this more, since I am not getting my money back... When I opened it up I see the power converter stuff, the mainboard and the controller of the screen (correct me if I am wrong).
The controller has 2 ribbons one for controlling each side of the screen (weirdly the opposite as it is installed), removing one of the two ribbons half the screen goes black with white vertical lines or full black. The other half while not going fully black (the first time it was still displaying the signal even) It still flickers as seen in the video before. Does this help at all distinguish weather the problem is from the controller board the power not being stable or the panel itself? 

From what I see the power board doesn't have any damage with no components looking like they are burnt. The android TV part and logic seems to work all fine so do all ports so I think that the mainboard is fine too. I am willing to try to replace something if there is a chance of fixing it. But I don't want to waste money if it is most likely the panel. 

Thank you for the help! 

PXL_20231128_154018932.jpg