koosmile p8 power supply issue

deathgaze2497

this device has an intel n100 cpu in it. the bios had it power limited to about 15 wats and i want all of my performance out of it so i upped the wats to a max of 30 wats in the bios. now my charger wont charge it unless im doing nothing at all. it charges through usb c thats it. the charger brick that it came with is 100-240v, 5V3A, 9V3A, 12V2.5A,  and PPS 33W max.  the laptop has a touch screen,light up keyboard,12gb lpddr5 ram at 4800mhz and a 512gb sabrenth NvMe. what king of power brick should i purchase to replace it with?

It is a 6 watt cpu, I assure you from extensive personal experience there is almost nothing further you can do to an N100 to get it to perform better, and definitely not by shoving more power into it

pic related, my N100 with a 3070ti, Samsung 980 nvme ssd, and 16gb of 3600mhz ddr4

IMG_7536.thumb.jpeg.758d36a21aa1172834c578a60ae76001.jpeg

shoving wattage into 4 gracemont e cores won’t make them perform like anything more than 4 gracemont e cores 

ok but before it was capped by the manufacturer at 15 watts i bumped it up to the max of 30 for the intel n100 my cpu ghz went from 1.9 on all cores in a cpu benchmark to 2.9 on all cores. Im having an issue with the power supply not the cpu.  but thanks anyway also i have the gpu overclocked from 750mhz to 1200mhz and fast charging is turned on in bios. Can i just buy a larger watt brick like just as an example if i purchased a 50w brick would it be safe to charge it just fine as in i would assume the laptop would only pull the power required from the 50w or even a 100w brick?

i did some research and figured out that im going to buy a larger power brick as long as the watts and amps are equal to or more than is required and the polarity is correct then it will be fine. im running opensuse TW right now when i go to power management if im running a cpu stress test and unigen heaven or hell even if im doing very little like web browsing with the power cable plugged in the laptop will act as if its losing power then being reconnected over and over and over and only stops when the cpu clocks down or at idle. it seemed fine before i upped the cpu watts. my power info says im only pulling 25 watts from the battery at max yet the power supply says it supports 33w max BUT when i plug the charger in while doing things it looks as if my watts usage drops from 25 to 10 so it seems as if the power supply is only charging at 15w since thats the difference so whats the deal with that? thanks

hmmm strange ive charged t 100% battery and NOW it seems to be charging just fine under full load of cpu and gpu and over clocked no problem but only when im at 100% and it stays charged now too but if i dip below like 95% then i have the weird charging issue.