Looking for specific parts on circuit board which blew up

I dont know where I could get help, sorry for posting here ..

Wanted to know what the parts are so I can buy replacement somewhere

Its an inverter from Fronius galvo 3.0-1 part as below

One square look like a capacitor, which shattered

And the black rectangle part on its bottom right also not working... What is it?

Where can I the circuit diagram??

20231108_184046.thumb.jpg.d19b96d7dd4c2d0ac41a296c448e5d6a.jpg

20231108_185336.jpg

You can ask the manufacturer for a circuit diagram, but its unlikely you will get one.

Now to the parts: The inductor is most probably fine, but desoldered and not where it belongs. The half exploded brown-ish thing used to be a capacitor and is most likely the root cause of your problem. Its capacity is not too critical as long as its high enough, so getting the highest capacity one in that size that has a high enough voltage rating usually works well.

The black rectangle most probably used to be a resistor. The easiest ways to identify it, are either a schematic, or a high resolution photo of that part of a working unit, since at least, resistors usually have markings on them, which this kind of capacitors unfortunately has not.

Your main problem is, usually, when something like this happens, the switching mosfet supplying all these parts and the chip controlling it (sometimes both are combined in the chip), died, too. So you also need to find and test those parts.