Glorious Model O wired works fine on all other devices apart from my Lenovo Legion Laptop.

Hi, I have  recently started having an issue with my Wired Model O. It works completely fine on all my other devices such as my PS4 and other laptops but will not work on my Lenovo Legion laptop (Legion 5 17ARH05H). It was working fine until 2 days ago. I connect the mouse  to the USB 3.0  port on my laptop and the RGB turns on ( sometimes starts flickering on and off) but none of the functions are being registered to the laptop, it does not register when I right click or left click the sensor doesn't work either. When I open the glorious Model O software with the mouse plugged in it says ‘device is disconnected’. I don't think it is a problem with my USB ports being faulty because my  Glorious Model O Wireless works fine on my Laptop (in wired and wireless mode). I have had this glorious model O wired mouse and the Lenovo Legion for 6 months. Sorry if i have created this post under the wrong section as I am not sure if its an issue with the mouse or Laptop. I can upload pictures and videos if needed, Thanks.