Gigabyte A620i AX wont boot from USB

cluelessgenius

i cant install windows i cant even update the bios. it boots to the gigabyte logo and lets me go into bios even select the drive to boot from but when it comes to actually booting from it it just keeps rebooting to the gigabyte logo

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Usually, this is because the USB stick is not properly formatted. Try creating the installer again and see if it helps.

In the case it still won't boot, I suggest you give a try to Rufus. Download the Windows image as an .ISO file and use Rufus to write it to the USB stick.

Good luck !

1 hour ago, Sawa Takahashi said:

Usually, this is because the USB stick is not properly formatted. Try creating the installer again and see if it helps.

In the case it still won't boot, I suggest you give a try to Rufus. Download the Windows image as an .ISO file and use Rufus to write it to the USB stick.

Good luck !

hmmm... ill try but that explain bios not updating from usb after clearly verifying correctly

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3