Sharkoon Rebel RGB C50 fans setup discussion

Korr4K

Product page

I'm in search of a case in the 100-150 range where airflow is as best as it can get (especially for the GPU considering that my 13600k is already undervolted), and this case could potentially be very interesting because of the side bracket.

Considering the available options in regard to available the fans setup, I was thinking about this:

• Take all 120mm fans and put them as intake on the side
  • Put 3x140mm fans as Intake on the front
  • Top 360 radiator as exhaust
  • Rear 120mm unused, should provide no benefit
  • Back panel (behind CPU/mobo) possibly one 120mm to test things out

Now my main concern is if the combo front-side intake makes any sense. Would their affect be "additive" or would they just fight each other and create turbulence? If, for example, we could consider the whole package as having 3x160mm in the front then I think the case would outperform anything else on the same budget, if not then we are still better off with something like a Lancool 216 and its double 160mm fans.

Note: I have seen from various tests setup that in cases like the o11 evo the side fans are mostly useless, but this is a different setup so I'm not certain if it would be the same

Would you share your thoughts and maybe recommendations? Thanks

PS: there is also a variation of the case where all side panels are mesh but from what I've gathered the left glass panel should perform better