Nintendo switch fix?

Max853

I bought a switch on eBay and of course I trust people too much and I kinda got scammed. The sd card connector won’t fit/fits extremely loose in the Nintendo switch but that’s not the main problem I’m having. Whenever I even slightly bump the switch, it powers off and I have to press the power button. It doesn’t seem to fully shut off however. Does anybody know what’s going on? It also happens whenever I connect the sd card connector while the switch is actively on.

No clue, could be anything but could be a short circuit or a loose power connector from what you you told us.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

The Switch does not like having the SD card removed when on, I would guess it is probably related. Does running without an SD card help the situation at all?

6 minutes ago, thevictor390 said:

The Switch does not like having the SD card removed when on, I would guess it is probably related. Does running without an SD card help the situation at all?

It helps the fact that it runs but it still turns off when I bump it the wrong way

Have you talked to eBay support? There's a lot of protection for the buyer compared to the seller.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Return it

Ebay is not a very good site for scammers.... they favor the buyer almost every time. 

AMD 3600x, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL14, GTX 1080, and Ungodly Amounts of Storage

1 hour ago, Max853 said:

I bought a switch on eBay and of course I trust people too much and I kinda got scammed. The sd card connector won’t fit/fits extremely loose in the Nintendo switch but that’s not the main problem I’m having. Whenever I even slightly bump the switch, it powers off and I have to press the power button. It doesn’t seem to fully shut off however. Does anybody know what’s going on? It also happens whenever I connect the sd card connector while the switch is actively on.

Just return it if it's still possible. Save yourself from the trouble.

If you can't, well... I'd highly suggest going to the nearest tech repair shop, so you can atleast pinpoint what is causing the problem.

Because usually the answer to this question of yours :

1 hour ago, Max853 said:

What can I do to give you more info?

Is most likely (at the very least) requires a disassembly.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

7 hours ago, Max853 said:

It helps the fact that it runs but it still turns off when I bump it the wrong way

Just a little update I disassembled the entire thing lol and I got the bump=kill switch problem but the sd card connector is loose still. Will keep everyone updated!