H500p Mesh help

Ubuntubr

So i'm having some trouble with mounting a 360 radiator to the front of the case since i'm trying to use a push pull config with two 200mm fans (sickleflow 200 argb). The problem is that the included fan radiator screws can't bite the radiator because of the dents that exist in the front of the chassis(i'd say 5 more mm would help). Thought of just mounting the 3 120mm fans and the 2 200mm fans to the case and letting the radiator chill in the middle with out mounting it because of this. It stays in place even if i have it not touching the bottom. Is there a work around or something i'm missing? Should I just leave the radiator sandwiched in between with out mounting it and call it a day?

If the fans stay in place while maintaining proper static pressure then it should be alright to give it a test. You may want to see if there is any performance gains or significant change in thermals to determine if it is worth doing or not. If you are running things like that over the long run then you want find a way to mount things more securely.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W