Budget(ish) security camera suggestion

nlbv5000

Hi!

I was planning to setup a security camera for my home, just something to see the front yard, but there seems to be a much bigger market for these then when I previously was looking into it.

While this isn't the first time I am looking into security cameras, just wanted to know if maybe someone has some new suggestions?

I don't need anything that fancy and would be great to keep in the 100eur and less budget. Decent night vision would be a great bonus and maybe some zoom options but not sure if that last one would be in my price range. Also, definitely local storage options, even if its just an SD card as that seems to be the most popular option. I don't really have the know-how or the hardware currently for a NAS or something similar but cloud storage only or cameras tied to subscription platforms are a definite no-go.

A relative of mine did buy a Reolink camera and that seemed kinda decent. They do have an app but there is the SD card local storage option, however would be great if maybe someone has any other or better security camera suggestions.

Thanks for the replies!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestion!

I live outside of the city and have a have a pretty long drive way, so I would like to have a camera covering that area, its basically a big backyard. For now, a single camera should do the job but it would be great to have something that could be easily added to in the future.
I did also look at something like the Ubiquiti G5 Bullet, but it seems to need a switch and a video recorded which I don't really have the skill set or hardware to set up (feel free to correct my if I understood that wrong). The perfect scenario would be something that would be simple to set up and use with an app or similar but would also have the capabilities to use with a NAS in the future.