Help still needed. 1st build.

Budget: Roughly $2,000 - without graphics card (see below). 

Goals: 

1. Speed - especially when multitasking. Normally, I neither game nor edit videos. But, I do work on the computer alot. I open up many, many tabs of all kinds - including long videos - and I have multiple programs running. I want the computer to be able to handle this sort of activity as fast as possible, without hesitating or flinching. 

2. Longevity. I want the new computer to last for as long as possible without really needing an upgrade/fix.

3. Silence. within reason. 

4. RGB is not desired. But, some is okay. 

5. I plan on getting a decent OLED monitor. But, I have to save up some money for that. For now, I'm going to use an older monitor. 

6. I really want to make sure that I get my moneys worth; if I'm going to spend $2,000, then I want the best possible computer for $2,000 that will suit my purposes. 

Parts list: 

Processor: either

• Intel Core i9-13900K or
  • Intel Core i7-13700k

Cooler: Maybe

• Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix XT three fan model
  • But, I don't know if I need something more powerful, such as an Asus Ryujin III. 

Motherboard: This is a really hard one for me to figure out. Maybe:

• Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX. 

Memory: aiming for 64GB (2x32). Not sure if Corsair or G.Skill is better here. So, 

• Corsair Vengeance (2x32) DDR5-6000 CL30 or
  • G.Skill Trident Z5 (2x32) DDR5 6000 CL30 or
  • the neo version.

Storage: Aiming for 2TB for now. Maybe

• Samsung 990 2TB, although I've read that there has been some problems with it. 

* Video card:

• AMD 100-438373 Radeon Rx 6900 XT 16GB (I'm getting this from a friend who is upgrading his pc) If this ends up being a problem, I plan on replacing it at some point. 

Case:

• Corsair 4000D

Power supply: No idea what I need. 

• Corsair RM1000x 80+ gold (2021) or
  • the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G6, 80+ Gold or
  • Corsair HX1000i 80+ Platinum. 

Case fans:

• 3 Noctua A12x25 PWM 60.1 120mm fans

This is what I am leaning towards: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tfGmrv.

I understand that I can save money, especially with the processor, cooler, and power supply. But, I am not sure whether it is worth the roughly $400 in savings. I am hoping that the extra $400 gets me speed - particularly when multitasking - and longevity. But, I have no idea if it actually does. 

Thoughts or suggestions? 

Thanks. 

Have you checked this part list on pcpartpicker.com? It'll show you the price along with alternate options for each and every part. It's a great way to find alternatives for each component. You'll see reviews (if available) for every part as well as direct links to seller websites.

Here is my recommendation for you:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7q4FgB

I haven't chosen a case since the appearance is up to you. Ensure it accommodates a top-mounted 360mm radiator and at least an ATX-sized motherboard.

The 4070 Ti and i7-13700K make a great combo, providing a future-proof PC that won't require upgrades for approximately 5-6 years.

I updated my original post to clarify where I am at.