Audio crackling and input freezing while playing games

Hi I have a moondrop dash keyboard and a scepter O35 monitor. I occasionally plug my Aorus 15pYD laptop running windows 11 into. When I do this the laptop has its screen disables and is effectively docked into the monitors. However If I plug my headphones into my moondrop dash games basically inevitably freeze and audio crackling issues begin shortly after. With plugging into the onboard audio port the audio will also occasionally crackle and games will occasionally freeze but it is an annoyance that happens once or twice an hour for a couple minutes rather than something that starts and wont stop after around 10 minuites/

I have tried using DDU to uninstall graphics drivers
I have uninstalled and reinstalled audio drivers

I have uninstalled my speaker audio drivers 
I have used the nvidiaprofile inspector to enable the second monitor thing 

Id be happy to answer any questions but some help getting this issue resolved so I can use my DAC and play games without issues would be much appreciated.

Edit: to clarify what I mean by freeze I mean my inputs will occasionally be held for long periods of time or they wont register, and I get the occasionally actual freeze but its often more of a my inputs don't work.