HyperX Quadcast S mic making loud earsplitting noises (i recorded some)

Ali86

hi

I bought this mic (HyperX Quadcast S) a year ago

after I bought an i9 13900KF and changed my motherboard to Asus Tuf Z-790-Plus Wifi I encountered some weird thing happening to my computer

for example, my monitor sometimes goes black and it seems like it turned itself off, after a few seconds it comes back on by itself (Asus Tuf Gaming VG27AQ1A)

and most importantly, my microphone

it sometimes disconnects and reconnects by itself in half a second, but everything seems fine until my friends in Discord say my voice became froggy, and I have to disconnect the mic entirely and reconnect it to fix it.

now every time it disconnects and reconnects I need to unplug and replug it in. I'll upload an example that I recorded from this situation.

And we are not even talking about the worst part yet!

sometimes my mic changes my voice to a weird loud earsplitting noise that gets louder every time I speak, this one happens without disconnecting and I can tell when it happens but my friends get jumpscared every time. I'll upload this too.

I have to mention that I record gameplays a lot and these happen more often when I'm recording, I don't know if it's because of the CPU or motherboard and the game's high load but it has to be connected to that

I connect my Logitech Brio webcam when I'm recording, and I'll unplug it after recording, keep in mind that it also happens when I'm not recording, its just less likely to happen   

• 3 months later...

Same exact problem im having. Only thing ive changed is unplug my usb-c cable from my pc to a differenct port. 
Ended up switching back but still is acting up. Did you find a fix?