Asus vg249q close alternative

Rumman

Hi there.

I was wondering if there is any good and closest alternative of vg249q? I used to use one (vg249q), but recently it shows problem and l have to give it for warranty. They are now want to replace it with vg279q3a or vg249q3a.

I don't find any significant good reviews of those 2 monitors. Should I take one of these (especially 27 inch)? Or wait for BenQ ex240 which is going to be in stock within 1 or 2 months?

Nope do NOT get a 1080p 27 inch the pixel density is low and stuff flat out looks bad when gaming.

The vg249qa is a cheaper version with a NON adjustable stand.

So say no you want the ORIGINAL vg249q as that is what you paid for not a worse version of it and not a bigger one that is worse.

10 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Nope do NOT get a 1080p 27 inch the pixel density is low and stuff flat out looks bad when gaming.

The vg249qa is a cheaper version with a NON adjustable stand.

So say no you want the ORIGINAL vg249q as that is what you paid for not a worse version of it and not a bigger one that is worse.

What your thoughts on gigabyte 24f 2 or BenQ ex240,if I made a switch as 249q is out of stock. 

1 minute ago, Rumman said:

gigabyte 24f

Very common coil whine issue that is LOUD and color reproduction isnt good.

2 minutes ago, Rumman said:

BenQ ex240

Thats a good one

Could you tell me- whether I could legally claim that I am not going to receive other versions than the original brought unit (vg249q). Can I reach out to Asus directly? Or what would be solution if they cannot manage the original one?