8th Grade Graduation Wishlist!

WiiJii

For my 8th grade school graduation my family wants me to make a wishlist, they think education is the most important thing so they want one. I need ideas for a wishlist because I can't think of anything I want, I don't want any huge pc upgrades on account that I love mine. I saved 2 years for it. I already asked for a headset and keyboard and I want other pc accessories but I can't think of anythings please post accessories in the comments. Thanks, sorry if I come off as a spoiled brat. I'll try to assure you i'm not.

Uhh I know you shouldn't get a headset and get a real pair of headphones and a real microphone! I suppose you should look into what keyboard you're getting, I'm assuming its mechanical. The switch types really make a difference in your typing/gaming experience.

So this is a wishlist of items that your parents are going to buy you for doing good this past 8th grade year? That's pretty cool if you ask me! Nothing spoiled about it, I have a hard time finding stuff for myself that I'd like as well.

I personally have a pair of headphones and use a desktop mic and I would only suggest doing this if you have the desk space, if you prefer a headset, by all means stick with it!

How about thinking of upgrading parts of your accessories or maybe some Steam money cards for some games? Or save some Steam money for the summer sale(if you play video games, unless you use your machine for something else!). How about a monitor upgrade? More RAM? New mouse? Or maybe another monitor for two/three monitor setup(if you have the desk space)?

Personally I would get some Steam cards from Gamestop/Best Buy and stock up till the summer sale.

Great Aesthetic stuff, like sleeving and leds, alchemy strips? If you're not already, custom water loop? 

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

So this is a wishlist of items that your parents are going to buy you for doing good this past 8th grade year? That's pretty cool if you ask me! Nothing spoiled about it, I have a hard time finding stuff for myself that I'd like as well.

I personally have a pair of headphones and use a desktop mic and I would only suggest doing this if you have the desk space, if you prefer a headset, by all means stick with it!

How about thinking of upgrading parts of your accessories or maybe some Steam money cards for some games? Or save some Steam money for the summer sale(if you play video games, unless you use your machine for something else!). How about a monitor upgrade? More RAM? New mouse? Or maybe another monitor for two/three monitor setup(if you have the desk space)?

Personally I would get some Steam cards from Gamestop/Best Buy and stock up till the summer sale.

Sorry I meant a pair of headphones, I want to get a nice 1080p monitor, not too big a little above 20 inches but I can't find any that are on the cheaper side.

Put SSD's on your wishlist!

I second that. Once you go ssd, you never go back.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Save money in case you ever need it, especially now that you are going into high school. Money goes by quick just hanging out with friends and going on dates. 

If you insist on getting something PC related, get an SSD, you can just get a 60GB one and put your OS on it. And don't spend money on a cheap keyboard, save up and get a mechanical. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I've never heard of a 8th grade celebration, 8th grade was the easiest year. I figured out that in all non VCE years (the years of school you don't get exams) they grade you C's regardless of how much effort I put in so 8th was a breeze.

It's probably different where you come from but I'd be wishing for a baller graphics card.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Ok, you can't go wrong with this:

http://www.ncix.com/products/?sku=79926&vpn=GW2255&manufacture=BenQ&promoid=1202

As for accessories, get some lighting, it is not that expensive, and maybe a mouse, mechanical keyboards are expensive, judging by the fact you are looking for a 21 cheap m onitor and something to go along with it.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Sorry I meant a pair of headphones, I want to get a nice 1080p monitor, not too big a little above 20 inches but I can't find any that are on the cheaper side.

How about this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009484

$15 off with promo code as well.

SSD's make a world of difference if you don't already have one. As for monitors I have a Dell U2412M and LOVE it so much I'm buying 2 more this summer (may be too expensive for you depending on your budget. Its about $300 USD). And congrats on the 8th Grade graduation, I was doing the same thing this time last year. :D

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2x SP120 Quiet Edition)  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz  PSU: Corsair AX850  GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Save money in case you ever need it, especially now that you are going into high school. Money goes by quick just hanging out with friends and going on dates.

If you insist on getting something PC related, get an SSD, you can just get a 60GB one and put your OS on it. And don't spend money on a cheap keyboard, save up and get a mechanical.

Trust me I know that fishy, hanging out and dates does that but I have my own money saved for that type of thing haha

Razer peripherals (don't hate)

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

1,000,000 $ but seriously wtf is 8th grade graduation? There was no such thing when I was in eighth grade like 3 years ago that is dumb imo.

don't think you are spoiled but all I'm saying is that it is dumb as crap pardon my language

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

1,000,000 $ but seriously wtf is 8th grade graduation? There was no such thing when I was in eighth grade like 3 years ago that is dumb imo.

It's for wealthy people.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

It's for wealthy people.

My parents are well off and I didn't get this. Lol

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

My parents are well off and I didn't get this. Lol

Perhaps it's regional? I went to a middle school that had graduation for 8th grade, since its the last grade in middle school.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

It's for wealthy people.

I'm really not wealthy I live in a pretty bad town actually haha, it's because I'm going into high school actually. Like I said I don't want to come off as a brat.

Perhaps it's regional? I went to a middle school that had graduation for 8th grade, since its the last grade in middle school.

that was my school 8th was last and i live in the us. but i think its kind dumb. graduation is supposed to be something SIGNIFICANT finishing 8th grade while good isnt significant. until you can use your education to get you a job, there is no need for graduation imo

Lol, I was meaning getting a gift for graduating eighth grade. Usually, one would just receive flowers or something.

I'm really not wealthy I live in a pretty bad town actually haha, it's because I'm going into high school actually. Like I said I don't want to come off as a brat.

Yeah I know, lol. :p

i dont blame you i just think the school is dumb

Lol, I was meaning getting a gift for graduating eighth grade. Usually, one would just receive flowers or something.

i didnt get crap. but i did break my knee that summer.

That's exactly it thanks for explaining.

i didnt get crap. but i did break my knee that summer.

It's alright bro, I didn't get crap either.