The Sponsor-spots on spotify are always really loud

Hi
I don't really know where to put this feedback.
I usually listen to the WAN-show on spotify because well its really long and a perfect commute/gym podcast because of that.

The Problem is the Sponsorspots are usually overdubbed which I get because there probably different contracts for different plattforms or something.
Those just voiced out sponsorspots are inconsistent in volume and usually just way louder than the rest of the WAN show.
Which not only kinda sucks but sometimes is even painful when I can't change the volume because my hands are occupied or my phone is in my backpack or something.

Like this not quite scientific meassurment I just did in audacity. (Windows volume 50%, spotify volume in win-soundmixer set to max and spotify voulme 75%: so on my set up a comfortable listening experience maybe a bit on the louder side)
the wan show itself is approx in the -20 dB range just like the vistaprint sponsorspot (#2) but the first and third sponsor spots (Sweetwater and Moment) are approx around -24 dB. Which is quite siginificant and you can also quite see it in the attached screenshot.

wouldn't it be possible to automatically adjust the sponsor volume to average-wan-show-loudness +1 or 2 dB to account for breaks or something
like there is not that much dynamic in Jakes voice when he reads out the advertisments, so to me -an editing noob but at least somewhat familiar with sound engineering - it looks like this could be done with not that much afford

but maybe I am wrong there

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

For me it's fixed and Dan also said that he could finally implement real-time master. 

Actually it's really great now, especially compared to other podcasts or even Spotifys own ads on podcasts