best left-handed mouse

sergelac
Go to solution Solved by atarione,

I have been a Sensei user for about a decade now, as nobody seems to be that interested in left-handers and the number of ambi mice seems to have diminished since the pandemic.

I had a left handed Razer mouse at one point and I loved Razer for making a left handed mouse and hated them for having suck garbage software and overall was fairly ~meh...

I have been quite pleased with my Sensei ten and have been using it for about 1.5yrs (however Steelseries can f right off with their GG suite of software.. but it isn't like Logitech or Razer are any better in this regard?).

I have big hands and the sensei Ten shape is quite good for my prefered palm grip (you may here some complain about the weight as apparently people want 40g mice now???? I don't my hands are too big and whatever for something with no substance to it.

I am waiting on at the moment on the old version Legion M600 (NOT M600s... as lenovo in the "wisdom" went with a not ambi design on the 600s)...   The down side is last gen~ish ?? (I don't know) sensor upside Wireless (2.4 and BT) and it can be had fairly cheap $30~ish on Aliexpress or about $45 on ebay?  

There is also the old version M300 (NOT 300S for the same reason as the 600) that I saw on ebay for about $20 (presumably closeout?) if a corded mouse is your cup of tea..

But yeah it is rough out here in Lefty land... there is still some stuff about (Logitech makes a few "office" lefty mouse also apparently

(and yes  the mouse is on the right in these photos.... partly because I thought it was "funny" and partly because it is easier to take cellphone photos with my left hand..   Also I am a bit ambidextrous computer mouse wise and will switch back and forth some. )

SenseiTen.thumb.jpg.2d97f24ea2a11969e90e14ba1d3b68be.jpghandsize2.thumb.jpg.5dbd1fda1b926b49d8a138d092f58c5d.jpghand1.thumb.jpg.55a2738004c9347110d4a6a571c8054a.jpg

I will update this with my impressions of the M600 when It gets here.... Otherwise for me the Sensei Ten is  the way to go.

i need a mouse with at least 2 buttons on the right side and 1 reprogrammable button on top (under the wheel)

the software must work with the latest windows 11, and change profile automatically based on the game running

here is all the mouse i found with no strange shape, in order of best looking

GIGABYTE Aivia Krypton (GM-KRYPTON)

(not found)

GIGABYTE Aivia M8600 V2 (GM-M8600)

(not found)

Mad Catz B.A.T. 6+
www.canadacomputers.com

GIGABYTE AORUS M4
www.newegg.ca

SteelSeries Sensei Ten
www.canadacomputers.com

Logitech G903

www.canadacomputers.com

Corsair M55 RGB Pro
www.canadacomputers.com

Digifast Nightfall NF24
www.canadacomputers.com

Razer Lancehead TE (discontinued ?)
www.amazon.ca

Razer Naga Left-Handed Edition
www.razer.com/ca-en

edit : i have the razer ouroboros, but its broken and the software don't work in windows 11

I have the Razer Naga Left-Handed Edition but they only produce a batch of those every few years or so now. I guess there's not enough volume to justify anything other than batch production.

Before that I used ambidextrous mice as finding a good left handed mouse is difficult. Even some of the mice labeled ambidextrous really aren't because extra buttons are only usable for a right handed person.

The options you list all seem like decent options but I don't know which if any of those the software will see the game and change the profile automatically. I've never setup custom profiles for my mouse only my gamepads.

But good luck as it sucks being a lefty and finding decent mice.

I have been a Sensei user for about a decade now, as nobody seems to be that interested in left-handers and the number of ambi mice seems to have diminished since the pandemic.

I had a left handed Razer mouse at one point and I loved Razer for making a left handed mouse and hated them for having suck garbage software and overall was fairly ~meh...

I have been quite pleased with my Sensei ten and have been using it for about 1.5yrs (however Steelseries can f right off with their GG suite of software.. but it isn't like Logitech or Razer are any better in this regard?).

I have big hands and the sensei Ten shape is quite good for my prefered palm grip (you may here some complain about the weight as apparently people want 40g mice now???? I don't my hands are too big and whatever for something with no substance to it.

I am waiting on at the moment on the old version Legion M600 (NOT M600s... as lenovo in the "wisdom" went with a not ambi design on the 600s)...   The down side is last gen~ish ?? (I don't know) sensor upside Wireless (2.4 and BT) and it can be had fairly cheap $30~ish on Aliexpress or about $45 on ebay?  

There is also the old version M300 (NOT 300S for the same reason as the 600) that I saw on ebay for about $20 (presumably closeout?) if a corded mouse is your cup of tea..

But yeah it is rough out here in Lefty land... there is still some stuff about (Logitech makes a few "office" lefty mouse also apparently

(and yes  the mouse is on the right in these photos.... partly because I thought it was "funny" and partly because it is easier to take cellphone photos with my left hand..   Also I am a bit ambidextrous computer mouse wise and will switch back and forth some. )

SenseiTen.thumb.jpg.2d97f24ea2a11969e90e14ba1d3b68be.jpghandsize2.thumb.jpg.5dbd1fda1b926b49d8a138d092f58c5d.jpghand1.thumb.jpg.55a2738004c9347110d4a6a571c8054a.jpg

I will update this with my impressions of the M600 when It gets here.... Otherwise for me the Sensei Ten is  the way to go.

17 hours ago, atarione said:

i don't like lightweight mouse either

edit : added the AORUS M4 to the list

I eliminated these mice :

Razer Naga         : don't really like it
Lancehead          : I prefer to avoid discontinued products
Digifast Nightfall : couldn't find much about the software
the 2 Aivia        : I don't want to pay import tax, so I won't import anything from China
AORUS M4           : all the reviews I found say the software is garbage
Logitech G903      : top buttons are hard to reach quickly

SteelSeries software seems better than Mad Catz or corsair ICue

I am leaning towards the Mad Catz B.A.T. 6+ or the SteelSeries Sensei Ten
but more to the Sensei Ten

9 hours ago, RogerEkman said:

Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse, Logitech G305 Lightspeed Gaming Mouse, Razer Naga Left-Handed Edition

the Razer Viper Ultimate does not have a button on top

the Logitech G305 Lightspeed is a right-handed mouse, buttons only on the left side, not the right side

and i already ordered the SteelSeries Sensei Ten

• 2 weeks later...

They called me after a week to tell me the only one they had in stock was the demo.

i cancelled and ordered it on amazon instead.

Received it today, the mouse feels good in my hand,

the weight is almost perfect, a little light.

The software is better than Razer or Logitech