Ducky Mini One 2 high latency

Recently, my ducky mini one 2 has had a very high latency especially in games. Sometimes if I tap W once It'll register almost a second later and keep going for a second or 2 before stopping. Can anyone help me? I've already updated the firmware and I don't really wanna buy a new one.. I wanna note that I have spilled a small bit of ketchup on it 2 days ago. It wasnt in the middle or anything, and seemed to pass the circuit board. After opening the keyboard the ketchup passed by everything and didn't seem to have touched the PCB. help please T.T

Is it happening on other machines or laptops as well? If not, it might be that the USB hub/connector actually has an issue or it's driver related. Unlikely, but you never know.

Are all keys affected, or only specific ones? Could be that just a few switches got the ketchup, which would need replacement. Unfortunately, on a Ducky One 2 that means soldering afaik.

3 minutes ago, GarlicDeliverySystem said:

Is it happening on other machines or laptops as well? If not, it might be that the USB hub/connector actually has an issue or it's driver related. Unlikely, but you never know.

Are all keys affected, or only specific ones? Could be that just a few switches got the ketchup, which would need replacement. Unfortunately, on a Ducky One 2 that means soldering afaik.

The ketchup only happened at the very bottom of my keyboard, and my spaceboard doesn't seem to be affected that much

I'll try testing the keyboard on other machines but I doubt that's the issue, and all my drivers are up to date

Any other ideas T.T
ty for the help tho

7 minutes ago, Logicity said:

I'll try testing the keyboard on other machines but I doubt that's the issue, and all my drivers are up to date

So all keys are affected in the same way, randomly? Or is it happening with specific keys?

8 minutes ago, GarlicDeliverySystem said:

So all keys are affected in the same way, randomly? Or is it happening with specific keys?

i think it's all the keys that are affected

Spoiler

Ok oddly enough, this seems to only be a issue when im in full screen. when i minimize my tab there doesnt seem to be a issue

If i fullscreen though the issue comes back unless i open and close the application i'm using again

4 minutes ago, Logicity said:

Ok oddly enough, this seems to only be a issue when im in full screen. when i minimize my tab there doesnt seem to be a issue

If that is the case, I would strongly advise to test the keyboard on another device to check if it is working there.

If the board is indeed failing, then it shouldn't be software dependent, so I am a bit concerned it may be related to your PC or the program you are running.

1 hour ago, GarlicDeliverySystem said:

If that is the case, I would strongly advise to test the keyboard on another device to check if it is working there.

If the board is indeed failing, then it shouldn't be software dependent, so I am a bit concerned it may be related to your PC or the program you are running.

It seems that it works fine on my 2013 macbook. I recently downloaded a bunch of software from armoury crate, you think that could be the reason?

11 hours ago, Logicity said:

I recently downloaded a bunch of software from armoury crate, you think that could be the reason?

Could be, try uninstalling them or at least close/disable them so they no longer run in the background. 

Given that it works fine on your macbook I'd think it must be related to the particular PC somehow.