My pc randomly turn off and it isnt heat help me please

Kmp

Ryzen 7 5800x

MSI mag  B550M Mortar motherboard

Cougar GEX 850w Gold

NZXT  KRaken x53 240mm

Asus 3060

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB

My pc randomly turn off and i cant turn it on it first i thoughts it was my ram and i switched it and worked for a while, my temp are 60C cpu and 50C gpu while playing but it happens when i dont even play, my gpu is blinking red idk what it means but my motherboard isnt blinking please help im nervous and angry and idk what to do thanks 

4 minutes ago, Kmp said:

My pc randomly turn off and i cant turn it on it first i thoughts it was my ram and i switched it and worked for a while, my temp are 60C cpu and 50C gpu while playing but it happens when i dont even play, my gpu is blinking red idk what it means but my motherboard isnt blinking please help im nervous and angry and idk what to do thanks 

First: use punctuation, it is really hard to read/follow you otherwise. I know you are frustrated and angry, but without you being our eyes and ears in this we can't help you. We only know about your system and what it is doing what you write to us. Everything else we have to guess or infer, which is not reliable and can send you down wrong paths (and causing even more frustration).

Second: be as specific as possible

PC turns off means it completely shuts down, no error message and no lights/beeps etc.?

Can't turn it on means power button not working? Tried unplugging the power cable in between attempts?

RAM, switched from what to what? And how did it work after that for a while?

GPU blinking red: which model exactly? Otherwise we can't look up any manuals etc. and have to guess what that could mean. Which LED is blinking red?

From the description of randomly shutting off and not turning on again I would guess PSU, so if you have a spare PSU or could get to one you could try to eliminate this. Swap over to the known-good PSU (including cables, very important to not reuse cables if the PSU is modular!!!) and see if the issue persists.

Otherwise, simplest thing to do without more information is to swap out components and see which ones make a difference....