Linus Tech Tips Screw Driver Order Not Yet Delivered 3 Months Later

SHBZPOIT

Hi,

We ordered an LTT screwdriver last June 16, 2023 for order #635700. No one has responded to our attempts to reach Linus Tech Tips Store customer service at support@lttstore.com.

Three months have passed since our order. Please send this order out right away!

They screwed the order, duh 😄

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Hi OP,

Our records indicate that we have replied to your previous outreaches on multiple occasions at which point (on August 9th and then again on August 15th) you were offered multiple options for compensation for your missing package.

As of yet, we have not received a response from you with regards to which option you had preferred, but you have responded multiple times complaining that we have not replied (despite this not actually being the case). This means the email account you are using might be having trouble receiving our communications. We would suggest that you check your spam folder and consider whitelisting support@lttstore.com, or contact us with a different email account if the problem persists.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

On 9/6/2023 at 10:03 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Hi OP,

Our records indicate that we have replied to your previous outreaches on multiple occasions at which point (on August 9th and then again on August 15th) you were offered multiple options for compensation for your missing package.

As of yet, we have not received a response from you with regards to which option you had preferred, but you have responded multiple times complaining that we have not replied (despite this not actually being the case). This means the email account you are using might be having trouble receiving our communications. We would suggest that you check your spam folder and consider whitelisting support@lttstore.com, or contact us with a different email account if the problem persists.

We have checked the spam folder multiple times, and no single email has been received from you or from Wizmo (shipper). Even the quarantined emails are being checked regularly, and nothing from LTT or Wizmo. Anyway, we are really interested in the product so can you please resend the same order to the same shipping address?

9 hours ago, SHBZPOIT said:

We have checked the spam folder multiple times, and no single email has been received from you or from Wizmo (shipper). Even the quarantined emails are being checked regularly, and nothing from LTT or Wizmo. Anyway, we are really interested in the product so can you please resend the same order to the same shipping address?

Sure. I've taken care of that for you just now. 🙂

I can most-definitely confirm that we have been returning your messages (see the below screenshot from our helpdesk; personal information excluded of course) so I'll once-again encourage you to consider whitelisting our support email address (if you haven't already) as this may make it easier for you to get in touch in the future, should the need arise.

image.png

Trust me bro

Hi!

Order receipt messages are always received from our end. Like this one. 

Anyway, thank you. I will track it, and hopefully it gets delivered ASAP. 

image.png.054335b1b2f280f705594a8a293873b7.png

• 1 month later...

Hello! It's been almost 2 months, but we still haven't received the replacement screw driver. Can you check where it is now? Please don't tell me, it's  a missing package again..

image.png.d111f443b8c3a0ae4caaabbb2ebc6d46.png

Hello again! It looks like your package was last scanned at an Emirates Post sorting facility earlier this month.

image.png

It's recommended that you contact them directly for all future inquiries as, beyond what's shown here, we do not have access to any additional information. When you do so, reference the tracking number shown at the top of the webpage I linked above. If they are unable to meaningfully help you, contact us here and we'll work out some other type of solution.

Trust me bro

On 10/30/2023 at 10:09 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

Hello again! It looks like your package was last scanned at an Emirates Post sorting facility earlier this month.

image.png

It's recommended that you contact them directly for all future inquiries as, beyond what's shown here, we do not have access to any additional information. When you do so, reference the tracking number shown at the top of the webpage I linked above. If they are unable to meaningfully help you, contact us here and we'll work out some other type of solution.

Thank you for the local tracking number. Apparently, it was tagged as lost shipment as the shipper did not write any name and phone number on the shipment!