Good Price For 4070TI? Prebuild PC

54 minutes ago, ExplorerSergio said:

I just saw this on new egg and I was wondering if this was a good price for this pre-build pc?

I am looking for my first computer and this is about $150 over my budget but I spec'd a pc for a 4070 and 1tb hd

https://www.newegg.com/msi-aegis-rs-13nuf-464us/p/N82E16883151284?Item=N82E16883151284

I'd say its a decent price.  Most of the time you do pay a slight upcharge on prebuilts.
It has a very good gaming CPU.  It has a 240mm AIO that should be enough to cool the CPU. I do hope MSI have fixed the issues regarding their R series of AIO's.. There has been a recall in the tens of thousands and MSI has not done well at all in this matter.
The problem has been with the loop clogging up.  Changing the AIO out for something different is actually not a very difficult task if it fails down the line. This PC uses the MAG CORELIQUID 240R V2

A 4070ti is a 4070ti, its a beast of a card.

If you don't want to build a PC yourself then this would be a decent buy.

15 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I'd say its a decent price.  Most of the time you do pay a slight upcharge on prebuilts.
It has a very good gaming CPU.  It has a 240mm AIO that should be enough to cool the CPU. I do hope MSI have fixed the issues regarding their R series of AIO's.. There has been a recall in the tens of thousands and MSI has not done well at all in this matter.
The problem has been with the loop clogging up.  Changing the AIO out for something different is actually not a very difficult task if it fails down the line. This PC uses the MAG CORELIQUID 240R V2

A 4070ti is a 4070ti, its a beast of a card.

If you don't want to build a PC yourself then this would be a decent buy.

Great! Thanks for the info. How much do you think I would save if I built it myself? A similar build except probably swapping out the cooler. 

8 minutes ago, ExplorerSergio said:

Great! Thanks for the info. How much do you think I would save if I built it myself? A similar build except probably swapping out the cooler. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/d8csZJ

Saves ya about 250. Get the windows license from ebay, kinguin,g2a,... those sites.

No keyboard and mouse because the ones with the msi are like a 25$ bundle of crap. You can buy better for that (no leds in them tho) or spend like 50-70$ for proper gear with leds

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/d8csZJ

Saves ya about 250. Get the windows license from ebay, kinguin,g2a,... those sites.

No keyboard and mouse because the ones with the msi are like a 25$ bundle of crap. You can buy better for that (no leds in them tho) or spend like 50-70$ for proper gear with leds

Very interesting. 250 is nothing to sneeze at. I did noticed you swapped the nvdia for an amd gpu, why is that?. I also really like that pop case. Maybe i should build my own. 

14 hours ago, ExplorerSergio said:

Very interesting. 250 is nothing to sneeze at. I did noticed you swapped the nvdia for an amd gpu, why is that?. I also really like that pop case. Maybe i should build my own. 

Basically same performance thats about it