asus rog refund

xd nqrwayy 9000

so i want to refund my device from rog

i got it on the 22th of august 2023

asus only accepts refunds for 14 days

if i email them about the refund tomorrow will i still be able to get rid of the device?

i cant do it today and tomorrow is my 14th day

i got mixed answers here some say yes some say no so idk

I think that would depend on where you are located. 

For instance in the UK generally, you have 30 days for a refund. But it has to be returned during that 30 days not simply telling them you want to return it during the 30 days. 

Out of curiosity, what device and why do you want to return it? 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

strix g17

i want to return it bc its too big and i cant take it anywhere i go (which i wanted bruh didnt realize how big 17 inch is)

i also got driver and graphics card issues and the graphics card is doing so loud coil whine its driving me insane

i live in germany btw so idk will i be able to email them tomorrow?

6 minutes ago, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

strix g17

i want to return it bc its too big and i cant take it anywhere i go (which i wanted bruh didnt realize how big 17 inch is)

i also got driver and graphics card issues and the graphics card is doing so loud coil whine its driving me insane

i live in germany btw so idk will i be able to email them tomorrow?

tomorrow is my 14th day so

if i email them tomorrow but send it off 3 days later will it still work?

Within the EU you have 14 days to decide online purchases, so technically it sould be fine the way I read the EU page. That said, I would try not to cut it that close next time. You do not have to return the item within those same 14 days.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm

How to cancel a purchase

You must tell the trader that you want to cancel your purchase. It is not enough just to send the goods back. The trader must give you a model withdrawal form which you can use to tell them about your decision, but you don't have to use it. You can inform the trader and send back your goods at the same time, for example, by adding a written statement with the goods that you are returning by post, by sending an e-mail, or by completing an online returns form on the trader's website.

You must send the goods back within 14 days of informing the trader.

Some traders may not charge you for returning your goods. However, they should tell you in advance (before you order) if you will have to pay if you decide to return your order. If they don't tell you that you must pay for your return, the trader will have to pay for it. You don't have to pay any other charges that you were not informed of.

For bulky goods (such as large household appliances or furniture), the trader must give you at least an estimate of the cost of returning your order. Bulky goods bought off-premises, such as by catalogue or from a door-to-door salesperson, and delivered to you immediately must always, however, be collected by the trader at their own expense.

Getting a refund

The trader must give you a refund within 14 days of receiving your cancellation request. However, they can delay refunding you if they haven't received the goods or evidence that you've returned them.

Your refund must include any shipping charges you paid when you made your purchase. However, the trader may charge you delivery costs if you specifically requested non-standard delivery (such as express delivery).

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

2 minutes ago, tikker said:

Within the EU you have 14 days to decide online purchases, so technically it sould be fine the way I read the EU page. That said, I would try not to cut it that close next time. You do not have to return the item within those same 14 days.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm

LETS GO

so if i email them tomorrow but send it off later it will work?

Just now, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

LETS GO

Send the email ASAP that is when the ticket will be opened normally

Just now, jaslion said:

Send the email ASAP that is when the ticket will be opened normally

so can i email tomorrow and send it back after the 14 days ended?

5 minutes ago, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

LETS GO

Unless their website's form is closed and there is no email listed anywhere, I would send that email now such that they will have an early an opportunity as possible to read it tomorrow to prevent hassle. Technically yes, once they know you want to return it you have 14 days to send it back from the moment you inform them as per the web page.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Just now, tikker said:

Unless their website's form is closed and there is no email listed anywhere, I would send that email now such that they will have an early an opportunity as possible to read it tomorrow to prevent hassle.

yeah the thing is my mom is gonna send that email and shes gone for today and most of tomorrow

4 minutes ago, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

yeah the thing is my mom is gonna send that email and shes gone for today and most of tomorrow

Fair enough. Inform them as soon as you can and say you will be returning the goods. I would also try to make sure that "most of tomorrow" will not boil down to emailing them at 4 PM just to cover yourself a bit more.

Just now, tikker said:

Fair enough. Inform them as soon as you can and say you will be returning the goods.

actually i read this on the official asus site

Widerrufsrecht
Sie haben das Recht, binnen 30 Tagen ohne Angabe von Gründen diesen Vertrag zu widerrufen.
Die Widerrufsfrist beträgt 30 Tage ab dem Tag,

- an dem Sie oder ein von Ihnen benannter Dritter, der nicht der Beförderer ist, die Waren in Besitz genommen haben bzw. hat, sofern Sie eine oder mehrere Waren im Rahmen einer einheitlichen Bestellung bestellt haben und diese einheitlich geliefert wird bzw. werden;

- an dem Sie oder ein von Ihnen benannter Dritter, der nicht der Beförderer ist, die letzte Ware in Besitz genommen haben bzw. hat, sofern Sie mehrere Waren im Rahmen einer einheitlichen Bestellung bestellt haben und diese getrennt geliefert werden;

- an dem Sie oder ein von Ihnen benannter Dritter, der nicht der Beförderer ist, die letzte Teilsendung oder das letzte Stück in Besitz genommen haben bzw. hat, sofern Sie eine Ware bestellt haben, die in mehreren Teilsendungen oder Stücken geliefert wird;

Um Ihr Widerrufsrecht auszuüben, müssen Sie uns (Ninepoint Consulting GmbH, Im Mediapark 8, 50670 Köln, Telefonnr.: 022197598333, E-Mail-Adresse: info@asus-shop.de) mittels einer eindeutigen Erklärung (z.B. ein mit der Post versandter Brief oder eine E-Mail) über Ihren Entschluss, diesen Vertrag zu widerrufen, informieren. Sie können dafür das beigefügte Muster-Widerrufsformular verwenden, das jedoch nicht vorgeschrieben ist.

Zur Wahrung der Widerrufsfrist reicht es aus, dass Sie die Mitteilung über die Ausübung des Widerrufsrechts vor Ablauf der Widerrufsfrist absenden.

translate:
right of withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 30 days from the day - on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go; - on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately; - on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces; In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Ninepoint Consulting GmbH, Im Mediapark 8, 50670 Cologne, telephone number: 022197598333, e-mail address: info@asus-shop.de) a clear statement (e.g. a sent by post letter or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.

1 minute ago, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

Widerrufsrecht
Sie haben das Recht, binnen 30 Tagen ohne Angabe von Gründen diesen Vertrag zu widerrufen.

- an dem Sie oder ein von Ihnen benannter Dritter, der nicht der Beförderer ist, die Waren in Besitz genommen haben bzw. hat, sofern Sie eine oder mehrere Waren im Rahmen einer einheitlichen Bestellung bestellt haben und diese einheitlich geliefert wird bzw. werden;

- an dem Sie oder ein von Ihnen benannter Dritter, der nicht der Beförderer ist, die letzte Ware in Besitz genommen haben bzw. hat, sofern Sie mehrere Waren im Rahmen einer einheitlichen Bestellung bestellt haben und diese getrennt geliefert werden;

- an dem Sie oder ein von Ihnen benannter Dritter, der nicht der Beförderer ist, die letzte Teilsendung oder das letzte Stück in Besitz genommen haben bzw. hat, sofern Sie eine Ware bestellt haben, die in mehreren Teilsendungen oder Stücken geliefert wird;

Um Ihr Widerrufsrecht auszuüben, müssen Sie uns (Ninepoint Consulting GmbH, Im Mediapark 8, 50670 Köln, Telefonnr.: 022197598333, E-Mail-Adresse: info@asus-shop.de) mittels einer eindeutigen Erklärung (z.B. ein mit der Post versandter Brief oder eine E-Mail) über Ihren Entschluss, diesen Vertrag zu widerrufen, informieren. Sie können dafür das beigefügte Muster-Widerrufsformular verwenden, das jedoch nicht vorgeschrieben ist.

Zur Wahrung der Widerrufsfrist reicht es aus, dass Sie die Mitteilung über die Ausübung des Widerrufsrechts vor Ablauf der Widerrufsfrist absenden.

translate:
right of withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 30 days from the day - on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go; - on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately; - on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces; In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Ninepoint Consulting GmbH, Im Mediapark 8, 50670 Cologne, telephone number: 022197598333, e-mail address: info@asus-shop.de) a clear statement (e.g. a sent by post letter or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.

Well there's the answer then. They give you 30 days.

1 minute ago, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

Widerrufsrecht

translate:

never mind bruh

so what i read i gotta email them tomorrow but i have 14 more days to send it off

Screenshot_20230904-202331_Firefox.png

idk anymore man i wanted to email their support but i need a phone number and my phone is broken lol

9 minutes ago, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

idk anymore man i wanted to email their support but i need a phone number and my phone is broken lol

Dude, sounds like you've got way more problems than an ASUS return.

2 minutes ago, Erioch said:

Dude, sounds like you've got way more problems than an ASUS return.

yeah ik ill deal with my phone later

first i want to get the return done

1 hour ago, tikker said:

Well there's the answer then. They give you 30 days.

@tikkeranyways how do i even email them to request a refundd

1 hour ago, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Ninepoint Consulting GmbH, Im Mediapark 8, 50670 Cologne, telephone number: 022197598333, e-mail address: info@asus-shop.de) a clear statement (e.g. a sent by post letter or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.

16 minutes ago, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

@tikkeranyways how do i even email them to request a refundd

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

46 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

idk if i did the right thing but i just mailed digital river

47 minutes ago, xd nqrwayy 9000 said:

idk if i did the right thing but i just mailed digital river

advance.rma.eu@asus.com.
I think this is the email for Asus in Europe.

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

49 minutes ago, PcBeExpensive said:

advance.rma.eu@asus.com.
I think this is the email for Asus in Europe.

They're not trying to warranty it..

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

34 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

They're not trying to warranty it..

oh mb, i didn't read the email account. Thats on me.

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

6 hours ago, PcBeExpensive said:

oh mb, i didn't read the email account. Thats on me.

image.thumb.png.2d025335aa53bc543094c0b3440152a2.pnglike look i filled this out

so i wanted to refund my asus laptop so i filled out this form yesterday and replied to the email that said "your product is being shipped" yeah

no fucking response to this day so i sent another email to advance.rma.eu@asus.com.

today is my last day that i have to return the laptop

do yall think im gonna be able to get rid of the laptop?

image.png.49da289889a3a660a0e5c17e71b01b1e.png