The All TEMU Gaming Setup

mynameGeoff
36 minutes ago, Uttamattamakin said:

but LTT did not recommend the TEMU setup.

LTT did recommend some of the components and even put affiliate links to those in the pinned comment. So in a way they promoted shopping on TEMU, it just wasn't a "all is fine" kind of conclusion.

40 minutes ago, Uttamattamakin said:

I may be out of line to say this.  But given the large number of people of Chinese and/or broadly Asian descent, including everyone who will ever be descended from him, I think Lins and LTT are well aware of these issues. 

The problem is, the demographic he speaks to are known for not listening to a straight forward factual message about anything.  Even when they are supposedly interested in it.  Gotta keep it fun, keep it light, and keep it easy.  

A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down. 

What does anything of this have to do with the fact that the app is spyware? I didn't talk about politics or ethnicity at all, I was just warning people not to install the app.

3 hours ago, Alvin853 said:

LTT did recommend some of the components and even put affiliate links to those in the pinned comment. So in a way they promoted shopping on TEMU, it just wasn't a "all is fine" kind of conclusion.

What does anything of this have to do with the fact that the app is spyware? I didn't talk about politics or ethnicity at all, I was just warning people not to install the app.

First of all yes this issue is politics.  Geopolitics is politics. 

We are talking about that app being spyware for the CCP.  The CCP which runs mainland China.  I think people of Chinese descent know that the CCP is bad news very specifically.   You're all not saying anything he wouldn't know better than most of us.  That's my point. 

As to linking a few things ..Like I said a teaspoon of Sugar helps the medicine go down.  By pointing out that a lot of the stuff on TEMU is garbage  while pointing out some of it is good, and being non-political about it ... will reach people who would otherwise just switch off a video that was more straightforward.   A lot of people just dismiss concerns about TEMU as being anti Asian / anti Chinese or whatever or it's politics (it kinda is). 

It's the same reason that if I talk to much about math in math class students who signed up for it stop paying attention.  You gotta bring to fun to engage young people. 

22 hours ago, Alvin853 said:

LTT did recommend some of the components and even put affiliate links to those in the pinned comment.

To reiterate what James said here, the Temu links are not affiliate links.

On 9/12/2023 at 1:03 AM, LMGcommunity said:

To reiterate what James said here, the Temu links are not affiliate links.

Those links all contain an affiliate code... And also appear to be all sold out. So LTT did a good job at promoting TEMU... disappointing.

29 minutes ago, throwaway-g said:

Those links all contain an affiliate code... And also appear to be all sold out. So LTT did a good job at promoting TEMU... disappointing.

Are you sure? those links look like a normal copy-paste link from any other ecom website.

Login to your temu account and search for one of the products, then compare your link to the one on the video.

Hello LTT,

in germany it is a big Topic TEMU!

They are Totaly Scam. They ship you directly, so you are responsabel for anything that happens with this Products. Your Ensurance dot help you, if your hous burn down because you fail to by a cheap battery or AC.

It is confirmed, that they sell your Credit Card information on the Black market. And ther are alot of microtransaktions on that credit Cards. By Millions of users, great Money!

And there is so much more! THEY ARE ABSOLUTLY SCAM!!!

Please mention it in your Video text or deled the Video!

Thank for your attention!

• 1 month later...

Who is handling the products to Linus on this video? 

• 4 weeks later...

Whoever got the zoro mouse pad is a real one fr. They could've done some generic woman one, but they did zoro and i love it. Tbh, it's something i would think of buying, but i already have enough mouse pads.

Ye i just love seeing it, something that isn't "oh! woman" and is instead "oh! man" anyways, im homosegual. But love the zoro mousepad

Good videoe