the S5

chimmychunger

Well a kid in my class has an s5 and keeps muting the video we are watching in class, The teacher thinks their is something wrong with th tv :P

Some kids with S4's in my class keep turning the old tv on in the corner, my teacher now swears on her life that the classroom is haunted and almost quit because of it too

Stupid Samsung. They make pranks way too easy. In 8th grade I had to build a DIY IR blaster to do this. I feel old  :D

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Some kids with S4's in my class keep turning the old tv on in the corner, my teacher now swears on her life that the classroom is haunted and almost quit because of it too

What the fuck. Hahahaha. Best story ever.

I do this with my M7 too btw. :)

pretty sad that the only use of IR blasters are for basically fucking around with the school TV's/Projectors

Not really, at bars, at homes.

There is this mass media store here (a chain actually) and there is a huge tv section. Turned everything off several times, so funny. :P

Even while an employee was showing a couple a tv, trying to sell it. I turned it off, the emplyee was like: errr, and the couple was like: -_-

Same couple, same tv were standing there 5 minutes later still, walked by and turned it off again.

Then I turned off the rest of the LG tv's at the exit.

my point still stands that it's not for anything useful

Why not? People use it at home for their tv's right?

It's not so great when someone turns off the massive projectors in uni lectures

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop