My pc will lag for couple of seconds then gets black screen for another couple of seconds

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    B450m mortar max
  • RAM
    2x8 3200mah
  • GPU
    Palit 1650 super
  • Storage
    250gb ssd kingston + 1tb hdd
  • PSU
    corsair 750w 80+ bronze

My pc will lag for couple of seconds it always occurs when I'm working on premiere pro, even if the work is not that complicated there is still times that it will lag then always after that lag i will get black screen but the system unit is on after couple of seconds it will turned on again but when it turned on the program monitor (preview of video) on premiere pro is just black so i have to restart premiere pro for it to be normal again. And there is also times where I experience lag by only just playing on youtube some videos. I've tried replacing my cpu cooler to see if my cpu is overheating from working on premiere pro and after effects but after replacing my stock amd cooler the problem still happens but the temps are better now. What could be the problem of it? Is it a hardware failing?

No info on hardware provided => no way for make any kind of reasoning without... using crystal ball.

Not English-speaking person, sorry, I'll make mistakes. If you're kind, maybe you'll be able to understand.

If you're really kind, you'll nicely point that out so I will learn more about write in good English.  🙂

4 minutes ago, mMontana said:

No info on hardware provided => no way for make any kind of reasoning without... using crystal ball.

Sorry, I was using a Palit GTX 1650 Super, Ryzen 5 2600, MSI B450m mortar max, 2x8gb ddr4 3200mhz TForce TUF gaming alliance. Thanks!