Google Removing TikTok Search Results?

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just noticed that Google seems to have removed a lot of TikTok links from its search results. In the screenshots that I've attached, when Googling "tiktok" no direct link to the main website (www.tiktok.com) comes up, and in the other when searching "khaby lame" none of the results link to his TikTok profile or any of his TikToks. I'm curious if it's just me or if others are seeing this odd behavior as well?

Screenshot_20230830_022228_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230830_022438_Google.jpg

28 minutes ago, Godzila said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I just noticed that Google seems to have removed a lot of TikTok links from its search results. In the screenshots that I've attached, when Googling "tiktok" no direct link to the main website (www.tiktok.com) comes up, and in the other when searching "khaby lame" none of the results link to his TikTok profile or any of his TikToks. I'm curious if it's just me or if others are seeing this odd behavior as well?

Screenshot_20230830_022228_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230830_022438_Google.jpg

Byte dance is making a search engine or something so maybe they disabled indexing. {They have a webscroller called Bytespider basically DDosing websites. They are likely indexing the whole internet for making a search engine or AI}