WAN Show?

Scooter Yu

I doubt it, but man I miss LTT videos now.

After the baby goes to bed, WAN show and gaming was what I looked forward to on Fridays. Doesn't feel the same without WAN. 

4 minutes ago, adb push said:

After the baby goes to bed, WAN show and gaming was what I looked forward to on Fridays. Doesn't feel the same without WAN. 

Yah, that how I feel too. After not watching any new LTT videos for a whole 2 ish weeks, it starts to get boring.

22 minutes ago, adb push said:

Same only that I watch it in the morning, EU times. Hopefully they sort things soon.

Honestly I don't think I'll keep watching LTT even after they start posting again, not because of the drama or anything, but I kinda already broke the habit, so idk... I watched *almost* every video of them(same day, if not the next possible) and listened to most of the wan shows for almost 4+ years if not more.. Really missed their content in the first few days though.

I think they could do a Wan show, BUT they'd need to keep Linus off it. I think Terren and Luke could work for a shower. I think maybe Alex could go on. Someone really calm about the whole issue.

HOWEVER, I think if they do a show, they're going to have to make a statement, an update, SOMETHING about where things stand. It doesn't need to be big. I think they could say "we've had the outside investigators in to begin the investigation on Madison's allegations. We can't name the agency at this time, but we will when the final report is ready. They have total authority to speak with and ask anyone, anything." *Hold up some signed contract about it*. And then tell us about production stuff, then onto other WAN show topics.

4 minutes ago, Rikere said:

I think they could do a Wan show, BUT they'd need to keep Linus off it. I think Terren and Luke could work for a shower. I think maybe Alex could go on. Someone really calm about the whole issue.

HOWEVER, I think if they do a show, they're going to have to make a statement, an update, SOMETHING about where things stand. It doesn't need to be big. I think they could say "we've had the outside investigators in to begin the investigation on Madison's allegations. We can't name the agency at this time, but we will when the final report is ready. They have total authority to speak with and ask anyone, anything." *Hold up some signed contract about it*. And then tell us about production stuff, then onto other WAN show topics.

I totally agree.

<-- Thread Locked -->

Please check to see if there is an existing thread surrounding the subject. Please continue in the existing thread asking this question:

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card