Best Laptop For Travel Streaming

I am looking for a new laptop I have one with a 2070 and I do a lot of streaming and video editing on it. I have recently started to travel more and was wondering what the best laptop would be for that? I play the usual games COD, CS Go, and  GTA 5. Right now I game at 1080 but would like to increase that if I can. I also use OBS to stream and then edit clips and sometimes longer streams as well. I am looking for a laptop that can do both. I like intel better than amd since I have had trouble with amd laptops in the past. If my budget is around $2,700 what is the best laptop? And if money is no option but I am still trying to be reasonable what laptop do you want? 

48 minutes ago, ExplorerSergio said:

I am looking for a new laptop I have one with a 2070 and I do a lot of streaming and video editing on it. I have recently started to travel more and was wondering what the best laptop would be for that? I play the usual games COD, CS Go, and  GTA 5. Right now I game at 1080 but would like to increase that if I can. I also use OBS to stream and then edit clips and sometimes longer streams as well. I am looking for a laptop that can do both. I like intel better than amd since I have had trouble with amd laptops in the past. If my budget is around $2,700 what is the best laptop? And if money is no option but I am still trying to be reasonable what laptop do you want? 

My basic advice here would be not to stream on a laptop due to a huge amount of issues ranging from unreliable temperatures, jet-engine levels of noise, to unreliable wireless connections. An RTX 4070Ti desktop is still more powerful than a RTX 4090 laptop. As it is, good luck finding a 4090 laptop (HP Omen 170ck2000, $4000).

$2700 USD models might be 4070's or 4080 laptop models, but keep in mind these are closer to desktop 4060 in performance.

But generally I'm not excited about gaming laptops and feel that nobody should be streaming on them because the noise will be picked up by the microphone and no amount of noise-reduction will make that an acceptable stream.