corsair equivalent of the logitech g pro wireless mouse?

Zohan2000

currently using the logitech g pro wireless mouse, its cool but looking to reduce the amount of programs im using and since im only using the logitech software for the mouse and the corsair software for the keyboard(k70 mk2) and soon to be RAM so what would you say is the closest equivalent to the logitech g pro wireless mouse? dont really care for a DPI button on the top of the mouse and prefer to only have 2 buttons on the left side for forward and back in windows and some games, thanks in advance

14 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Uninstall GHUB and if you need to change anything, just do it in Onboard Memory Manager. 

Small executable, doesn't install, doesn't need to run in the background. 

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059641133 

shoutout to Logitech for being the least intrusive with their RGB software. that being said, if you don't want to lock yourself into iCue and Corsair products forever you can check out Signal RGB or Open RGB (though I personally use Signal).

3 hours ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Uninstall GHUB and if you need to change anything, just do it in Onboard Memory Manager. 

I'll give that a try thanks

3 hours ago, BeefSupreme said:

shoutout to Logitech for being the least intrusive with their RGB software. that being said, if you don't want to lock yourself into iCue and Corsair products forever you can check out Signal RGB or Open RGB (though I personally use Signal).

I'll have a look at them and see if it's better then icue and ghub

18 hours ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

never heard of OMM before and it seems so far to be working fine, hopefully no connection issues with ghub no longer installed

18 hours ago, BeefSupreme said:

downloaded openRGB since its free to use and after a mucking around with settings it seems to be working well, didnt uninstall icue but disabled it to run on startup incase i want to mess around with keybinds and such

Open rgb doesn't seem to work 100% with lian li fans do had to turn l connect back on, probably is a work around but too lazy to fix it other then that issue it seems to be working just fine with the corsair keyboard, gigabyte ram and motherboard