Powered air duster

Marmora

Hey y'all

idk where else to put this, but I'm tired of using canned air and am looking for a powered, whether it be battery or plug in, air duster to quickly and safely clean out my PC since it gets really dust in my house. I tried looking on amazon but there are so many under so many different names I have no clue what to buy. Any suggestions?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Marmora said:

Hey y'all

idk where else to put this, but I'm tired of using canned air and am looking for a powered, whether it be battery or plug in, air duster to quickly and safely clean out my PC since it gets really dust in my house. I tried looking on amazon but there are so many under so many different names I have no clue what to buy. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I fell into this rabbit hole as well.  I went with a 60w, 6000mAh air duster and it does the job really well. I bought it in November and I'm very glad I did.  My model is a Norwegian in house brand but this is what it looks like, there are very similar models on Amazon.  Go with one that has 2 speed settings and is wireless, makes the job a lot easier 🙂  I know I couldn't link you a particular one but maybe this information helps a little.
It is without one of my best investments. Great for drying my motorcycle chain after cleaning it before putting chainlube on too 😄

image.thumb.png.6b00833ffeec1f4093231829751ff5a7.png

7 minutes ago, Marmora said:

Hey y'all

Thanks

You can find an electric air duster with ESD or without.  Metrovac is a pretty good brand 

If you have the budget, you can get one of these.

The Sidekick looks like a re-badged MetroVac but it's also a lot more powerful for the ~same price. I've been using one [Sidekick] for years.

https://www.amazon.com/METROVAC-ED-500KS-Electronic-Environmentally-Alternative/dp/B0B3TXXHT4/

https://www.amazon.com/Force-Blaster-Sidekick-Prod-Type/dp/B00US404U4/

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

8 minutes ago, saintlouisbagels said:

If you have the budget, you can get one of these.

The Sidekick looks like a re-badged MetroVac but it's also a lot more powerful for the ~same price. I've been using one [Sidekick] for years.

https://www.amazon.com/METROVAC-ED-500KS-Electronic-Environmentally-Alternative/dp/B0B3TXXHT4/

https://www.amazon.com/Force-Blaster-Sidekick-Prod-Type/dp/B00US404U4/

+1 for the metrovac / datavac

We have a Datavac at work. It's fine, but it's loud.

Personally, I just use an air compressor or the leaf blower. If you have a Shop Vac, you can put the hose on the discharge side and use it to blow filtered air. (Don't use it to vacuum the PC, that can cause issues due to static.)

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

I use an x-power airrow, you can usually get one on amazon for 50 bucks. Pushes out a lot of air for its size. 

I personally use a brand new leaf blower. Although the pressure fucking sucks on it so its mostly only good if you don't deal with PM dusts that clings, like hairs and dead skin cell.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.