My GPU works in other PCs. Other GPUs work in my PC but My GPU doesn't work in my PC

Hi , I've had this PC running in this configuration for about a year and a half now.

Three weeks ago I was cleaning my PC (using an air compressor ) and decided to repaste the CPU while I was busy.

Initially the PC didn't turn on at all but then after I reseated everything It turned on but did not want to post.

I didn't really have any time to diagnose this myself so I sent it to a computer repair shop(Matrix Computers here in South Africa).

The repair shop told me there must've been a power surge or something (blackouts are also a daily occurrence here) because my one stick of RAM died as well as my one HDD and my SSD was corrupted .

They also told me that in their testing they discovered that with different graphics cards , my PC would POST , but also at the same time my Graphics would work perfectly in other PCs(just not my graphics card in my PC).

When I got home I plugged in my old graphics card and my PC works perfectly.

I also bought more RAM to replace the one stick that died.

I sent the GPU in for a warranty claim and when I got the response for the claim , they said after extensive testing on multiple different PCs they concluded that there is nothing wrong with GPU and they sent it back to me.

So at this point my thought process was that It can't be the MOBO or CPU(because they work perfectly fine with other GPUs). And it can't be the RAM (I just bought fresh RAM). And it can't be the GPU (because the computer repair shop and the warranty claim team said so ).

So I bought a new PSU ,And still no luck.

I tried to use my old motherboard aswell but it didn't POST on there either (although that motherboard is 5 years old and may also be faulty) .

The old motherboard has the ezdebug light and it said VGA.

Most recently I transferred my components into an old case I have (because it has a bios beeper)

The BIOS beep is a single short beep .

System Specs :

• Ryzen 5 2600 with the stock AMD cooler
  • Asus Prime A320M-K
  • MSI GeForce GTX 1650s Aero ITX OC edition
  • Corsair cv650 PSU
  • 1*8gig + 1*16 gig corsair vengeance 2666 ddr4 RAM(the 16gig stick is the new one)

• The GPU I'm currently using is a GTX750ti
  • I was using an Antec VP500 PSU
  • The Old motherboard I used to test was an MSI A320M Pro VD Plus
  • I was just using 2*8gig corsair vengeance RAM but one stick died hence the new 16 gig stick
  • I'm currently running Kubuntu 22.04 but was using Windows 10 22H2 when the issues started

What I've Tried :

• Reseating Everything and making sure all my cables are plugged in correctly
  • Booting with only MOBO , CPU and GPU and One stick of RAM
  • Booting with no peripherals
  • Clearing CMOS
  • Every combination of RAM in the slots
  • New PSU
  • New RAM
  • Different Case
  • Trying an old MOBO
  • Tried a different Monitor
  • Tried different PSU power cords and a different HDMI cable
  • Tried using the DVI instead of HDMI
  • Tried updating the BIOS

More Information

• BIOS beep : One short Beep
  • EZ Debug Light : VGA
  • BIOS Version : 6024 
    * Just finished a BIOS update to 6202 but it didnt help unfortunately

Right now I'm using the exact system with a 750ti so I can get my work done.

The MOBO is still under warranty but I want to avoid sending it in if possible because Im writing exams soon and need my PC.

Thank you for your time 🙏

Edited by Donny._.
Did a BIOS update to 6202 - Didnt help

If your motherboard has integrated graphics you test to see if the system can operate on that and see if the graphics card is detected. Then try uninstalling the GPU from the device manager. Then manually download and install the relevant driver for the GPU. 
Maybe you should also try booting in Safe Mode to make sure there isnt something in the background causing the crashes. 

Also, if power outages are common for you it might be worth buying UPS. Even a low capacity one should be able to give you some level of surge protection while giving you time to save your work before shutting down.