Help! Building a New Rig

I want to build a new gaming rig optimized for Eyefinity gaming I want a system that can run across all three screens at max settings. The following list is what I have compiled thus far. please let me know if there are any changes needed to be made in order to improve my overall gaming.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3K0go

You would probably get a bottleneck from the CPU if you're going to spend that much, get a 4670k or something

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Why the PRO SSD?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

What motherboard would you recommend to go along side the intel processor?

to install my OS on for faster booting

Here is a build that cost about the same and has less bottle necks http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3KcDc

What do you think

EDIT; oh and welcome to the forums

CPU, 8350 @ 4.3 ghz | CPU COOLER, Hyper 212 EVO | ,MOBO, Gigabyte UD3 AM3+ 990FX | RAM, 8 gb  G.Skill ripjaw 1866mhz | GPUASUS 7970 | CASE, Corsair 230T black and red STORAGE, WD caviar blue 1 TB 7200 rpm | PSU, XFX 750 watt 80+ gold | Keyboard, K70 mx blue (black/red) | Mouse Razer naga hex, | Monitors, Asus VG248QE 24in 1080p, Dell 24in monitor 1080p |

What motherboard would you recommend to go along side the intel processor?

anything Z87 would do you good, but i'd look into ASUS, Gigabyte, or MSI. High quality for a fair price.

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

that build does look pretty nice I currently have a CoolerMaster HAF 932 case should I keep that or change it to the case you mentioned in your build?

Also I heard ATI graphics cards with eyefinity are better for multi monitor gaming than NVidia surround. I heard Nvidia surround is more buggy

If you can afford the 295x2 then go for it just use your first build but change it to i7 4770k and a z87 board.

MAIN BUILD!

Also I heard ATI graphics cards with eyefinity are better for multi monitor gaming than NVidia surround. I heard Nvidia surround is more buggy

I think the company is AMD now. and If you want some one to get notified about your post use the quote bottom. And you still get more performance with SLI 780ti over the R9 295x

CPU, 8350 @ 4.3 ghz | CPU COOLER, Hyper 212 EVO | ,MOBO, Gigabyte UD3 AM3+ 990FX | RAM, 8 gb  G.Skill ripjaw 1866mhz | GPUASUS 7970 | CASE, Corsair 230T black and red STORAGE, WD caviar blue 1 TB 7200 rpm | PSU, XFX 750 watt 80+ gold | Keyboard, K70 mx blue (black/red) | Mouse Razer naga hex, | Monitors, Asus VG248QE 24in 1080p, Dell 24in monitor 1080p |

I want to build a new gaming rig optimized for Eyefinity gaming I want a system that can run across all three screens at max settings. The following list is what I have compiled thus far. please let me know if there are any changes needed to be made in order to improve my overall gaming.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3K0go

Well i have the same m/board and i think you will struggle to get 2400mhz of ram speed going there.

if you want max settings on all 3 screens you need a big budget for the start and go to a high end gaming m/board that will overclock and a 4770k cpu and an awesome cooler.

The graphics card looks good, i saw some tests and i think that 2x R9 290x in crossfire do better but you need to work out the cost and if you just want one card then yes the 295x2 is like the most powerful single card you can get :)

what ever graphics card you go for make sure it has 3 gig or more onboard ram to run on 3 screens.

I would look into the Msi gaming boards or the Asus Rog boards or Gigabyte highest spec boards.

you have to decide what form factor you want and if you want intel or AMD.

Also look at SSHD instead of a normal HDD

got to love Asus components

Well i have the same m/board and i think you will struggle to get 2400mhz of ram speed going there.

if you want max settings on all 3 screens you need a big budget for the start and go to a high end gaming m/board that will overclock and a 4770k cpu and an awesome cooler.

The graphics card looks good, i saw some tests and i think that 2x R9 290x in crossfire do better but you need to work out the cost and if you just want one card then yes the 295x2 is like the most powerful single card you can get :)

what ever graphics card you go for make sure it has 3 gig or more onboard ram to run on 3 screens.

I would look into the Msi gaming boards or the Asus Rog boards or Gigabyte highest spec boards.

you have to decide what form factor you want and if you want intel or AMD.

Also look at SSHD instead of a normal HDD

Well if you look I included a ssd in my parts list, mainly to install my OS on for faster booting and program start up. Then I was going to install my games movies etc on my SATA drive. Also the graphics card is an 8gb card so im sure it can handle all 3 screens. If the motherboard, processor, and ram need adjusting. I do not mind making changes to avoid bottlenecking