Help me decide on a CPU

As title suggests trying to decide on a CPU to pair with the 4090. Currently I am trying to decide between the 7800x3d, 7900x, 7900x3d, i7 1300k, and the 7950x. Im going to be using the computer for both gaming and 4k video editing and want a CPU that is tailored for both gaming and productivity. The 7800x3d seemed like a no brainer for a while, but im unsure if the 8 cores would be limiting when it comes to productivity. On the other hand, I was unsure if the 7950x's 16 cores would be wasted on my use case. Would love to hear what yall got to think.

Do you use mainly GPU encoders for video editing? Does the SW you use allow you to use GPU encoders for preview/render? If yes, then there is little to no reason to get 12/16-core CPU and you may as well just stick with a 7800X3D.

If no, get a CPU with more cores.

8 minutes ago, WereCat said:

Do you use mainly GPU encoders for video editing? Does the SW you use allow you to use GPU encoders for preview/render? If yes, then there is little to no reason to get 12/16-core CPU and you may as well just stick with a 7800X3D.

If no, get a CPU with more cores.

Didnt even think about that. 7800x3d it is. Thanks for the reply