What's the difference between these Corsair AIOs?

Looking to buy a new 240mm AIO for my new 13600K and considering that I'm coming from a Corsair H80i that is still performing well on my old 4790K after 8 years of operation, I'm planning on another Corsair buy.

Their line up of 240mm coolers has got me confused though. What exactly is supposed to be the difference between the H100i RGB Elite, H100i Elite Capellix, and the H100 RGB?

Why are some of them more expensive than others? Are there any functional differences i.e. quality of the pump & fittings...or is it just the RGB & iCUE stuff?

Intel i7-4790k | MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz RAM | Corsair H80i v1 AIO | Corsair RM850x PSU | Cooler Master HAF 912 case | Asus VZ27AQ 1440p 75hz monitor | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm HDD

The i 's will have an internal USB connection to your motherboard for pump speed and fan speed configuration and reporting to iCUE software... ie H100i

Intel Core i9 10920x CPU; ASUS ROG Strix x299-E Gaming II Motherboard; 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666 MHz Quad Channel Kit; EVGA RTX 2070 Gaming 8 GB; 2 TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe m.2 SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe m.2 SSD; 1 TB WD Blue SATA SSD; 2x 6 TB HGST DeskStar NAS Hard Drives; Corsair Hydro H150i RGB PRO XT All In One Cooler; Corsair RM1000i 1000 Watt PSU; Corsair Commander Pro Lighting & Fan control; 4x Corsair HD120 RGB 120 mm fans - Intake ; Lian Li 011-Dynamic Razer Edition cube case, Windows 11 Pro 23H2

6 hours ago, Gessler555 said:

Looking to buy a new 240mm AIO for my new 13600K and considering that I'm coming from a Corsair H80i that is still performing well on my old 4790K after 8 years of operation, I'm planning on another Corsair buy.

Their line up of 240mm coolers has got me confused though. What exactly is supposed to be the difference between the H100i RGB Elite, H100i Elite Capellix, and the H100 RGB?

Why are some of them more expensive than others? Are there any functional differences i.e. quality of the pump & fittings...or is it just the RGB & iCUE stuff?

Yes. There are functional and decorative differences that account for the different names and prices. What are your priorities: cost, noise, performance, power draw, etc?

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂