Mobile LED Light for photos

Hello there,

I need a mobile LED light that I can charge similar to the Elgato Key Light, where I can adjust the brightness and maybe the temperature (and color rgbw, optional).

I'm playing around with my camera and I take pictures of random stuff and it's fun 馃槃

All I know I need:

- Chargable with batteries therefore also mobile aka I can put it anywhere without any cords.

- Adjustable Brightness

- Adjustable white temperature

- Would be nice if I could also use RGB so do some colors

Intel NUC 13 | i3 1315U |聽2x 8GB 3600/CL16

AMD 7950x3d | Sapphire 7800XT Nitro | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance 5600Mhz CL36 1R | MSI B650-P聽Pro聽Wifi | Custom Loop

AUNE X8 Magic DAC + SS3602

AUNE X7s PRO Class-A| Sennheiser HD58X

Schiit Rekkr聽 |聽ELAC BS243.3

ive used both and they are good and easy to use

its suggest something like this
Basic small bright rgbw light
https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Handheld-Rechargeable-2500-8500K-Photography/dp/B0BG4BN1TZ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=PCR0HWDVCVQ5&keywords=neewer&qid=1690935405&sprefix=neewer%2Caps%2C86&sr=8-6

or this..
bigger brighter RGBW, with phone app controls as well as on the light itself...
https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Handheld-Photography-3200K-5600K-Full-Color/dp/B09P2QM985?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

Depending on your use case and budget, there are a ton of different options! Big thing to remember is the shape and size of your light source changes how the light will interact with your subject matter. There are different form factors ranging from panels, to tubes, to COBs (a chip on board LED), etc. From what you mentioned, you want it battery operated so it can be mobile, with adjustable color temperature and intensity with RGB being nice if available. For batteries, you could go either the built in method or the external battery method depending on preference. Both have pros and cons, (all in one package vs. being able to swap them out once they die). Below are some options in various price ranges that you could go with based on what you mentioned:

<$50:

<$100:

<$300:

Something to mention is the use of gels. If you don't know, gels are a way to modify the color of a light source. For example, let's say you got one of the lights that does not have RGB control. You could put a gel in front of it in order to change the color of the light to whatever color value you want. I mention it because RGB can come with an added cost so if you're on a budget, it could be a way to have that effect. Here is a link to a basic kit if it is something you'd want to look into more (https://www.amazon.com/WEINIDASI-Headlights-Transparent-Correction-Headlight/dp/B0B8DVT1ZV).

Hope this helps! If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer.