Looking for recomendation for ANC true wireless earbuds

romansah

Hello every one.

I have kind of strange need for new ANC wireless earbuds.

I will tell what I have and need, and you can recommend me something.

I work in factory with CNC machines. Duo to the oily, greasy and noisy environment- nothing last enough time, so i use cheap earphones that break every year (Mpow Flame 2), but it's ok.

I bought myself Nothing ear (1) near it's lunch, as my first ANC with the hope for good anc and sound for after work activity and travel. but I was so disappointed with everything, as said in the internet about them. they are beginning to break now.

Couple of mounts ago I bought the "7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko" as per Linus recommendation, and I love them. but they don't have anc at all.

I have Samsung galaxy s22+, so I thought maybe to buy some Samsung buds with anc, but I have no idea about their lineup. or maybe to buy some other brand?

I'm not looking for something expensive because I do have good sounding 7Hz, but i need decent anc.

Please help.

Following bc I need some for similar reasons. 

Breaking things 1 day at a time

I'm really liking my OnePlus Buds Pro 2, ANC works well but I don't have a comparison.  First active ones I have owned.  Reviews were good, and they had a sale so I pulled the trigger.  Really love the fast charging on them as well, since I have a OnePlus 11 I can reuse chargers and cables all over.

Not much help, but a start if you wanted to check reviews.

https://www.oneplus.com/us/product/oneplus-buds-pro-2?sku=5481126097

Still on sale.  $179 down to $129 and then 20% off with code.  So $103.

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

@romansah

Is your environment one particular loud noise or different loud noises? 

The stuff i need it for is (mostly) a tractor that runs at a pretty consistent RPM. I have some Bose Soundsport earbuds but they dont have ANC. They just kind of help mute the sound and give me something else to listen to. Batteries are starting to die though. 

8 hours ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

@romansah

Is your environment one particular loud noise or different loud noises? 

The stuff i need it for is (mostly) a tractor that runs at a pretty consistent RPM. I have some Bose Soundsport earbuds but they dont have ANC. They just kind of help mute the sound and give me something else to listen to. Batteries are starting to die though. 

In my work environment I'm fine with sound isolation (foamy plugs on cheap earphones) because I still need to hear the people and the noise the machines make (the new cnc machines have good sound isolation, but i still need to hear if something goes wrong or if some instruments are prone to wear). So i'm fine with perishable cheap ones.

I need anc earphones when i'm not driving my car (bus, plane or just crowded places).

As I said- I do have regular GOOD sounding earphones when I'm out (7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko). I use Sennheiser HD 569 at home (best buy ever) but they are bulky and I want to keep them in good condition at home.

On 7/28/2023 at 10:12 PM, romansah said:

In my work environment I'm fine with sound isolation (foamy plugs on cheap earphones) because I still need to hear the people and the noise the machines make (the new cnc machines have good sound isolation, but i still need to hear if something goes wrong or if some instruments are prone to wear). So i'm fine with perishable cheap ones.

I need anc earphones when i'm not driving my car (bus, plane or just crowded places).

As I said- I do have regular GOOD sounding earphones when I'm out (7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko). I use Sennheiser HD 569 at home (best buy ever) but they are bulky and I want to keep them in good condition at home.

Yeah I do get being able to hear. I typically need to know if something is wrong because well... PTOs are scary and ive got a 10ft brushhog running off a 50hp engine.

Wish I had some nicer headphones. I either use my Bose Soundsport Wireless or my Razer Blackshark v2. Neither have ANC. 

I used to have a pair of Jaybird X2's that did a really good job of passive noise canceling until they just stopped working one day. Curious how the Jaybird Vista 2's sound and ANC works. 

• 2 weeks later...

UP!

By the way: does anybody knows if there is new lineup of Samsung "stuff" coming up? like new earphone or smarttags (lately i needed some smart tags, but unfortunately they are out of stock anywhere i'm looking).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 1:29 PM, romansah said:

UP!

By the way: does anybody knows if there is new lineup of Samsung "stuff" coming up? like new earphone or smarttags (lately i needed some smart tags, but unfortunately they are out of stock anywhere i'm looking).

Just picked up some Pixel buds pro. So far im impressed. Went outside next to a gas facility and couldnt hear what you normally do. Waiting to try on the tractor this weekend

I use Sony's WF-1000XM4 earbuds.

The ANC is absolutely fantastic. I sleep with earbuds in.  My wife is basically nocturnal and with these in she can do anything she wants at night without waking me. She's even ran the vacuum outside the bedroom and I didn't stir.

I have horrible insomnia if I don't wear earbuds with music or a podcast to bed. Hyper vigilance is a bitch.