Need advice for a PC build

Opeb

Budget (including currency): no budget

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mainly for gaming

Other details I don't want to build a super fast pc I just want a pc that can handle 1080p gaming with ease. I haven't followed tech news for few years now so I don't know too much about the current market so I ask for help from anyone who reads this.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Opeb said:

Budget (including currency): no budget

When you say no budget, do you mean it must be as cheap as possible, or that you don't care how much it costs, as long as it can game well at 1080p?

Also, do you just need a PC, or do you also need I/O (monitor, keyboard, mouse etc.)?

I will complain about high prices in Norway given the oportunity.

Primary Desktop PC:

Spoiler

Hardware specifications:

CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z170 S CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x52 RAM: Crucial 16GB DDR4-2666 GPU: ASUS RX 5700XT ROG Strix SSD: Kingston Savage 240GB HDD: Seagate 3TB 7200RPM PSU: Corsair RMx 750W Case: NZXT H440

I/O:

Monitor: ASUS 27' 1440p 165Hz | AOC 24' 1080p 60hz Keyboard: Ducky ONE 2 SF (Cherry MX Brown) Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate Headset: Sennheiser HD 6XX AMP/DAC: Drop O2 + SDAC DAC/AMP

(PC Part Picker Link)

Primary Laptop:

Spoiler

Dell XPS 15 9500:

CPU: i7-10750H RAM: 32GB DDR4-2933 GPU: GTX 1650 Ti SSD: 1TB NVME Display: 15.6' 1920x1200

I would recommend a build with an Asus B550-F with a Ryzen 5 5600x 32 GB of memory a 1TB m.2 Sony 980 evo  preferably  And a HDD with 1 TB of space for backup and a Corrsair ICUE 220 RGB Mid tower

8 hours ago, FL4XY said:

When you say no budget, do you mean it must be as cheap as possible, or that you don't care how much it costs, as long as it can game well at 1080p?

Also, do you just need a PC, or do you also need I/O (monitor, keyboard, mouse etc.)?

we call that Peripherals.

And yeah, never give blank checks to random strangers on the internet. Atleast give descriptors or the amount of money you're willing to spend without financially compromising yourself.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

How is this setup? Can I make it any cheaper? I'm gonna use it for Blender, Gaming and streaming too 

Processor - Ryzen 5 5600G

Motherboard- Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2

RAM- Corsair Vengeance Lpx 16 GB ×2

Graphics card - RTX 3060 Windforce OC 12GB

Storage - Crucial P3 1TB M.2 NVMe

PSU - Deepcool PF650 80 Plus Standard