Guitar annoying white noise sound; how to fix?

echy

Guitar annoying white noise sound; how to fix?

-i have a double coil guitar

-play through my computer with interface focusrite 2i2, via guitar rig 6 pro software with distortion pedal in the vst plugin

-I use a trs cable

if I do not have guitar plugged in, and I run guitar rig 6 with the distortion pedal.. it makes that annoying white noise sound. 

This means that guitar rig is picking up noise from the computer? or dirty wall power that an electrician needs to fix? 

Do yall have any suggestion or experience and annoying white noise sound?

Make sure that your 2i2 has the setting "inst" or "Hi-Z" button on.

Electrical interference are usually not causing white noise, it may be due to the guitar mics, if you can i would try to use another guitar just to test if it is due to that.

Guitars do not have Symetrical Outputs, TS Cable will work perfectly well, If you have some spare cash, a good shielded cable is a good investment.

Let me see if I understand everything correctly. 
Even if there is no input to the sound card and your guitar is disconnected you are hearing noise? Is it by any chance something like this noise?

If so then that is the normal behavior of distortion pedals (even virtual ones). The more gain you have, the more noise it will produce. To get rid of it you need something like in that video and Guitar rig has a virtual one - noise gate. Then just adjust threshold until you get silence while not playing and while playing you don’t get sudden sound shut down downs. 

Just to make sure you have got the basics covered.

You did also unplug the guitar cable from the 2i2? Not just unplugged the guitar and left he cable hanging there like week old dirty socks? Because that's a one way to have annoying sounds coming out from everywhere.