What its like to own a Tesla Model S

Faceman

A cartoonists review of his magical space car:

The Oatmeal

Sorry if repost.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

How many fossil fuels do they need to burn to create the electricity to charge the battery though?

How many fossil fuels do they need to burn to create the electricity to charge the battery though?

Depends on where they live. It's coal to electricity conversion is still more efficient than typical gasoline. 

albeit it's not really worth the price premium in that case.

the things I would do for a Model S though

Error: 410

27³ kg. Or any amount that can be divided by 3.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

if you live where I do the answer is none, kinda you had to burn it to make the dam because this isn't ancient Egypt and slaves aren't free. 

I like the article just sayin, 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

An interesting video regarding EV battery technology you won't watch.

I absolutely love the Model S... I was skeptical at first but after doing research into Tesla and their cars I found that they seriously know their shit. 

Even invested in the company and made a hefty profit. If I ever made it big I'd probably buy everyone in my family a Model S even if they didn't want one. Haha. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i really want one of these, UK fuel prices are just stupid, also you can get this to have 7 seats with 2 fold downs in the boot, also..its super fast, free to run, looks sexy and is packed with gadgets

Sure the lack of sound and grunt makes the petrol head in my sad, but I would live with it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii