Git bash Application not found error.

I am facing an issue where when I right click any folder and select "Git bash here" it show's "Application not found". I have tried to make changes in windows registry but it didn't work and I've also reinstalled the program many times. I am not sure what is causing this issue. If anyone has faced the same issue and have resolved it please share your diagnosing steps. 

My current operating system is Windows 10 Pro, version 21H2.

Could you provide a bit more context around what you're trying to do? Mentioning Git bash together in the context of windows sounds like maybe you are using wsl / mingw (or something similar). Is this the case? If you are trying to get git installed on windows in general, make sure its path has been set in your environment variables. 

5 hours ago, FireTacoSauce said:

Could you provide a bit more context around what you're trying to do? Mentioning Git bash together in the context of windows sounds like maybe you are using wsl / mingw (or something similar). Is this the case? If you are trying to get git installed on windows in general, make sure its path has been set in your environment variables. 

I am using git for basic coding. And I have already set the environment variables.